Author Topic: Rare Heart Inflammation Following COVID-19 Vaccination Sparks Emergency CDC Meeting  (Read 792 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rare Heart Inflammation Following COVID-19 Vaccination Sparks Emergency CDC Meeting

Ailan Evans
Contributor
June 11, 2021 10:49 AM ET

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will discuss reports of a rare heart inflammation following doses of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines in an emergency meeting, it announced Thursday.

The emergency meeting, set to take place on June 18, will include updates on mRNA COVID-19 vaccine safety with a specific focus on rare reports of myocarditis and pericarditis, Scott Pauley of the CDC told The Daily Caller News Foundation. The risks and benefits of administering the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines to adolescents and young adults will also be discussed, according to the meeting’s agenda.

The announcement comes following a presentation to the Food and Drug Administration by Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC’s Immunization Safety Office, confirming 226 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis in people under 30. These cases are more than twice what was expected under the FDA’s safety assessment for COVID-19 vaccines.

“We clearly have an imbalance there,” Shimabukuro told NBC News.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/11/heart-inflammation-covid-19-vaccination-emergency-cdc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
more

FNC’s Carlson: ‘Most Basic Questions of Civil Liberties Are in the Balance’ on Compulsory Vaccines
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,439681.0.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

It is hard to understand why the vaccine is pushed onto the young.

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid#case-fatality-rate-of-covid-19-by-age
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It is hard to understand why the vaccine is pushed onto the young.
I'll say it: because though they aren't endangered by it for the most part, they are the ones spreading it. They're the ones who socialize in close quarters more than any other age group. They haven't settled down and started families. They go out partying. They go out mixing with strangers.

That's why we saw declines in deaths when we vaccinated the old, but we didn't see declines in cases until we vaccinated the young. They're the modern day plague rats.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

I'll say it: because though they aren't endangered by it for the most part, they are the ones spreading it. They're the ones who socialize in close quarters more than any other age group. They haven't settled down and started families. They go out partying. They go out mixing with strangers.

That's why we saw declines in deaths when we vaccinated the old, but we didn't see declines in cases until we vaccinated the young. They're the modern day plague rats.

...but...but... our youth were supposed to be immune.  Sure, in most cases, they are asymptomatic, and are the one spreading it, but I have also read that, that narrative is false (Who knows the truth anymore).

For the CDC to actually call a meeting regarding the problems with vaccines causing heart inflammation --- I would bet that it also may cause inflammation of the heart in all age groups, thus the reason why those with comorbidity issues are at higher risk in the first place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
THREAD

19-year-old Simone Scott was excited to get her second dose of @moderna_tx
’s #Covid vaccine on May 1. Now her mother Valerie Kraimer is arranging her funeral.

Simone, a first-year Northwestern University student, suffered a case of apparent myocarditis-induced heart failure on Sunday, May 16.

Despite extraordinary measures to save her, including a heart transplant, she died Friday morning at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.

Now her parents are struggling to understand what happened to Simone – and why they had no idea the Covid vaccines might cause myocarditis.

“I lost my only daughter,” Kraimer said Sunday night. “I never thought I’d have to give up my daughter for the greater good of society.”

Doctors appear to have repeatedly missed signals as Simone’s condition worsened in the two weeks following her second shot – before she abruptly crashed.

In mid-May, Israel was reporting high rates of cases of mRNA vaccine-related myocarditis in young people.

But in the United States, vaccinations had just been opened for 12-15 year-olds - and @cdcgov
 played down the myocarditis risk in young people.

In a statement May 17, the day after Simone died, the CDC reported that it had found “relatively few reports of myocarditis to date...”

Simone’s physicians still have not confirmed that her vaccine caused her heart failure.

But despite nearly a month of intense investigation, including an pathological examination of her heart after its removal in the transplant, they have offered no other explanation. ...
Read entire thread:

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1404408955149991939
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Berenson is well-known for his opposition to the Covid vaccines. I do not know how or from whom he obtained this girl's medical info. My posting of the thread does not necessarily imply endorsement.

Offline mountaineer

https://twitter.com/tburages/status/1406738374203949065

The tweeter notes that she's pro-vax and her own children got it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/tburages/status/1406738374203949065

The tweeter notes that she's pro-vax and her own children got it.
Not that it wasn't a tragedy, but seems nary a year goes by that we don't here a bout at least one or more 'perfectly healthy' young athletes that suddenly drop dead and have the same heart issues found in the autopsy.

Offline mountaineer

Not that it wasn't a tragedy, but seems nary a year goes by that we don't here a bout at least one or more 'perfectly healthy' young athletes that suddenly drop dead and have the same heart issues found in the autopsy.
This is true. Hank Gathers comes to mind.