Author Topic: You really have to feel a little bit sorry for Kamala  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You really have to feel a little bit sorry for Kamala
« on: June 11, 2021, 01:08:12 pm »
June 11, 2021
You really have to feel a little bit sorry for Kamala
By Kirstin Stein

It's not really your fault.  The cabal that selected Joe Biden, knowing he wouldn't have any real power, conceded to his pandering notion that he had to have a black female vice president, giving Stacey Abrams/Maxine Waters/Sheila Jackson Lee/Frederica Wilson/Ayanna Pressley/Jamele Hill collective giggly vapors.  The cabal, also knowing it wouldn't matter because the black female vice president wouldn't have any real power, either, said what the hell, and you were eenie-meenie-miney-moed.  Considering all the alternatives, you were the least bad choice.

But now you're stuck, because you don't know what you're doing, and you know it.  Everyone else knows it, too, and you know that, and you're mad about it, because people keep pointing it out in ways you never see coming.  You had no fixed goal in mind when you went south, and the muckety-mucks of Guatemala and Mexico ate your lunch.  They smelled your fear and weakness and incompetence before your plane even landed.  You babbled something about U.S. companies investing in "hope" down there so all those Guatamexihondurans would stay put, but offered the same old aid packages they've seen before.  They told you the ugly truth that you and Joe just can't get into your freakishly bloated cortexes: if you don't want all these poor, uneducated, unskilled, sick, hungry brown people coming into the country illegally, announce that you are closing the border, and then close the border.  How hard is that?

And you keep getting that question about when you are going to the southern border.  Lester Holt asked you about that just recently.  You haven't kept up with your Botox because your eyebrows yanked up to your hairline and you launched an aria sung in the key of livid: "We've been to the border.  We've been to the border.  We've been to the border."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/you_really_have_to_feel_a_little_bit_sorry_for_kamala.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: You really have to feel a little bit sorry for Kamala
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 01:36:03 pm »
But now you're stuck, because you don't know what you're doing, and you know it.
I first read that, "you suck." Oh well, if the sensible pump fits.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 02:10:01 pm »
No I don't.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 02:29:31 pm »
No, I don't have to feel sorry for Kamala.  If she's not up to the task, next batter up! 

In the dreaded private sector, when a VIP doesn't work out, that person gets "promoted" ( f up, move up) to get him/her/it/whatever out of the way of the competent people who do the real work.

An ambassadorship to Wakanda would be perfect.  Sure, Wakanda isn't real, but she doesn't have to know that.  Since she doesn't know where the border is, it will be impossible for her to figure that out.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 03:40:48 pm »
Nope.  I've felt worthless at my job a few times, but the money I was raking in absolved me of any guilt for it.  It's surely the same for the gal who blew her way to the top.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 03:54:57 pm »
Nope.  Not a scintilla of sympathy or empathy.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 03:59:19 pm »
Schadenfreude Maximus.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 04:00:00 pm »
No I don’t.

But I’ll let you know when I think she’s been humiliated enough.