Author Topic: Kamala Harris' Failure Theater Continues as She Snaps at a Reporter  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris' Failure Theater Continues as She Snaps at a Reporter
By Bonchie | Jun 10, 2021 8:00 PM ET

She’s so terrible at this.

That’s been the predominant theme of Kamala Harris’ career since she burst onto the national stage in 2019 as a leading presidential contender. By the end of the year, after much fanfare and an untold amount of unearned media, Harris has dropped out before the first primary, not even cracking the top contenders in her own home state.

Harris’ failure theater continued this week as she was sent to Guatemala to investigate the “root causes” of the migration crisis. She was quickly corrected on her assumptions by none other than Guatemala’s president, who explained that it is her administration’s policies that have caused the surge.

At this point in her face-plant tour, Harris has clearly lost her patience. This is a woman who used to be lauded and worshiped by the media as an absolute queen among the little people despite the fact that she’s an objectively terrible politician.

That led to this very awkward situation where she snapped at a reporter today.

https://twitter.com/BonillaJL/status/1403121890747637762

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/10/kamala-harris-failure-theater-continues-as-she-snaps-at-a-reporter-n394895
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Kamala Harris' Failure Theater Continues as She Snaps at a Reporter
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 12:59:31 am »
You could see that she had to pause before NOT saying "I'm speaking here".

I wonder how much coaching time was required to get that bimbo to understand that her betters don't like that?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.