Author Topic: PBS journo: 'Experts' say it 'might take several election cycles' for US to rebuild Europe's trust a  (Read 1074 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PBS journo: 'Experts' say it 'might take several election cycles' for US to rebuild Europe's trust after Trump
Yamiche Alcindor said Trump was 'so mean' to European allies that left long-lasting 'scars'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

PBS NewsHour correspondent Yamiche Alcindor made a bizarre claim quoting "experts" who allegedly told her that it could take several years before Europe can supposedly regain its trust in the United States.

Appearing on MSNBC's "Deadline: White House," Alcindor recalled covering former President Trump's G-7 and NATO summits and the various norms that were shattered by President Biden's predecessor while covering the Democratic commander in chief's first trip overseas.

"European leaders were frankly scared, a lot of them were traumatized, there were deep scars in these relationships, and that's why you see President Biden really leaning into what we're calling the Biden Doctrine of saying here's what America can do, here are our ideals, here is what we should be proud of, here's historically where America has always been," Alcindor said on Thursday. "One of the things that Biden administration officials have been underscoring when I talk to them is when you look at American democracy, whether it's Republicans or Democrats, they still had this feeling of America being a leader and America valuing our European allies, and that was lost, for a large part, when it comes to President Trump, who is just openly hostile and was so mean in some ways to our European allies."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/pbs-yamiche-alcindor-biden-trust-european-allies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If EuroLand really does want and gets MISleaders in the US like OhBummer! and LIEden, they'll learn their error when the Bear gets hungry again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lew's kid is an idiot. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Europe's leaders can attend group therapy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Why would we care if they trusted us or not?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

It’ll take a few election cycles for Europe’s leaders to trust the US to go back to always having it’s  checkbook out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm hoping for an infinite number of "election cycles" to get to that glorious day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

.....but ....but ....  Dr. Jill wore a jacket with the word "Love" on it at the summit to show that she's bringing love*****rollingeyes*****

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill wore a jacket with "LO VE"

Joe's jacket said; "KICK ME"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
.....but ....but ....  Dr. Jill wore a jacket with the word "Love" on it at the summit to show that she's bringing love*****rollingeyes*****

Boris's wife is very pretty.  No wonder Shortbus Joe felt her up the first chance he got.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

Boris's wife is very pretty.  No wonder Shortbus Joe felt her up the first chance he got.

LOL @Cyber Liberty
Boy did he. Grandpa Gropes made a beeline to her at his 1st chance.

Offline libertybele

LOL @Cyber Liberty
Boy did he. Grandpa Gropes made a beeline to her at his 1st chance.

If it were me, and Grandpa Gropes tried something like that, I'd slap him!! I can see teenage and younger girls perhaps not quite knowing what to do and being thoroughly humiliated, but I'm trying to figure out why adult women just don't haul off and smack him one?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don't trust them and sure don't need them to trust me
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

Rummage sale at the trailer park?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I don't trust them and sure don't need them to trust me

Europe should be much more concerned about how long it's going to take us to trust them.

If figure about fifty years after their youngest child dies of old age should do it.

But only if they spend all that time in-between kissing our ass.