Author Topic: Biden tells US troops ‘global warming’ is greatest threat to America; says Pentagon told him in 2009  (Read 657 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Department of Defense News by Ryan Morgan  June 10, 2021

Biden tells US troops ‘global warming’ is greatest threat to America; says Pentagon told him that in 2009

On Wednesday, President Joe Biden told U.S. Air Force personnel stationed in the United Kingdom that the greatest threat posed to U.S. national security comes not from any specific nation but from global warming.

“You know, when I went over in the Tank in the Pentagon, when I first was elected Vice President, with President Obama, the military sat us down to let us know what the greatest threats facing America were — the greatest physical threats,” Biden said to U.S. troops stationed at Royal Air Force Base Mildenhall. “And this is not a joke: You know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest threat facing America was? Global warming.”

“There’ll be significant population movements, fights over land, millions of people leaving places because they’re literally sinking below the sea in Indonesia; because of the fights over what is arable land anymore,” Biden said of his first meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff after assuming the office of vice president in 2009.

Biden said in order to confront that national security threat, “We must all commit to an ambitious climate action if we’re going to prevent the worst impacts of climate change, limiting global warning — warming to no more than 1.5 degrees Celsius, and lead the global transition to clean energy technology.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/biden-tells-us-troops-global-warming-is-greatest-threat-to-america-says-pentagon-told-him-that-in-2009/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Last week Biden told us the greatest threat to America was white supremacy.

I wonder what our greatest threat next week will be?

Tonka Toys?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Last week Biden told us the greatest threat to America was white supremacy.

I wonder what our greatest threat next week will be?

Tonka Toys?
If only Joe would look in the mirror.

Offline LegalAmerican

Department of Defense News by Ryan Morgan  June 10, 2021

Biden tells US troops ‘global warming’ is greatest threat to America; says Pentagon told him that in 2009

On Wednesday, President Joe Biden told U.S. Air Force personnel stationed in the United Kingdom that the greatest threat posed to U.S. national security comes not from any specific nation but from global warming.

“You know, when I went over in the Tank in the Pentagon, when I first was elected Vice President, with President Obama, the military sat us down to let us know what the greatest threats facing America were — the greatest physical threats,” Biden said to U.S. troops stationed at Royal Air Force Base Mildenhall. “And this is not a joke: You know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest threat facing America was? Global warming.”

“There’ll be significant population movements, fights over land, millions of people leaving places because they’re literally sinking below the sea in Indonesia; because of the fights over what is arable land anymore,” Biden said of his first meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff after assuming the office of vice president in 2009.

Biden said in order to confront that national security threat, “We must all commit to an ambitious climate action if we’re going to prevent the worst impacts of climate change, limiting global warning — warming to no more than 1.5 degrees Celsius, and lead the global transition to clean energy technology.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/biden-tells-us-troops-global-warming-is-greatest-threat-to-america-says-pentagon-told-him-that-in-2009/

All wrong. Didn't have to read it.  Democrats are the biggest danger.   BTW.  I have all my GLOBAL climate disaster lists,  that NEVER happened.  If anyone wants the list.  There are 50.  "The earth isn't going anywhere....WE ARE! "  CARLIN.