Author Topic: Jeffrey Toobin Returns To CNN For First Time Since Being Fired From New Yorker For Jerking Off On Zo  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffrey Toobin Returns To CNN For First Time Since Being Fired From New Yorker For Jerking Off On Zoom Call

Greg Price
Contributor
June 10, 2021 3:08 PM ET

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin was back on air Thursday for the first time since being fired from The New Yorker for masturbating while on a Zoom call.

In a segment with anchor Alisyn Camerota that lasted nearly nine minutes, Toobin apologized for the incident that occurred last October and said he is “trying to become the person that people can trust again.”

“To quote Jay Leno, what the hell were you thinking?,” Camerota said to her colleague.

“Well, obviously, I wasn’t thinking very well or very much, and it was something that was inexplicable to me. I think one point — I wouldn’t exactly say in my defense, because nothing is really in my defense. I didn’t think I was on the call. I didn’t think other people could see me.”

“I thought that I had turned off the Zoom call. Now, that’s not a defense. This was deeply moronic and indefensible. But I mean, that — that is part of — that is part of the story. And you know, I have spent the seven subsequent months, miserable months in my life, I can certainly confess, trying to be a better person. I mean, in therapy, trying to do some public service, working in a food bank, which I certainly am going to continue to do, working on a new book about the Oklahoma City bombing, but I am trying to become the kind of person that people can trust again,” Toobin went on to say.

“One of the ironies of this whole incident is that for decades, you have covered the bad judgment and sexual proclivities of public figures and politicians like Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner and Elliot Spitzer and Donald Trump, and I could go on. And so, you know, of course it begs the question. Why didn’t you have better judgment?,” Camerota later asked.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/10/jeffrey-toobin-cnn-masturbation-zoom-call/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When ever I hear about Toobin..... this guy the chronic masturbator from SOA comes to mind.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 08:46:03 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Waited till the issue deflated?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jeffrey Toobin Returns To CNN For First Time Since Being Fired From New Yorker For Jerking Off On Zoom Call

That's the actual title.  Real class there, Daily Caller.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

BABYLON BEE faux headline (no story follows, just the headline):
Toobin Reinstated In Touching Interview: 'I Got Off Easy'
June 10th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Mr. M and I participated in a Zoom call last night, but none of the participants was actually pictured on the screen - all we saw was the fellow giving us an update on recent developments at my alma mater. I'm guessing everyone behaved and kept his or her pants on, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
BABYLON BEE faux headline (no story follows, just the headline):
Toobin Reinstated In Touching Interview: 'I Got Off Easy'
June 10th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

Plausable!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.