Author Topic: I Think I've Figured Out What's Behind That Weird G7 Photo of Jill Biden  (Read 565 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I Think I've Figured Out What's Behind That Weird G7 Photo of Jill Biden
By Bonchie | Jun 10, 2021 2:15 PM ET

excerpt:

I’m not sure how it hasn’t dawned on me before, but I think I have the reason figured out behind this campaign to make Jill Biden seem so presidential – I think she’s going to run for president.

Really, just hear me out. We know that Jill Biden is nakedly ambitious at a level we haven’t seen since Hillary Clinton, whose presidential run we are all familiar with. She drug her husband through a deeply uncomfortable 2020 presidential campaign that he was clearly not physically and mentally up for. As president, things have only gotten worse for Joe Biden, yet Jill Biden’s ambition has hardly slowed down. Rather, she’s seemingly put herself ahead of Vice President Kamala Harris when it comes to assignments and publicity.

That leads me to the next aspect of this – Jill Biden hates Kamala Harris. Just a few weeks ago, it came out that the First Lady had dropped obscenities during the 2020 campaign to describe Harris’ behavior in trying to paint Jill Biden as a racist. Since then, you’ve hardly ever seen Jill Biden appear with Kamala Harris. And while Harris is given cleanup duty in Guatemala and the disaster at the border hung around her neck, Jill Biden remains unscathed, headed to the G7 to apparently play a major role. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

Lastly, let’s note that Kamala Harris is a terrible politician who would probably crash and burn in 2024 just as she did in 2019 (she didn’t make it to 2020). That gives Jill Biden incentive to “save” her party by stepping in. With Joe Biden almost certainly unable to run again (no matter what delusions he currently holds), Jill Biden could represent a continuation of his presidency.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/10/i-think-ive-figured-out-whats-behind-that-weird-g7-photo-of-jill-biden-n394676
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Hill Biden (it would be racist to not use the Mexican pronunciation of the "J") has no hope of becoming President.

She's naturally a racist.  Anyone else notice the white skin?   She be ray-cyst!

Kamel's Butt isn't going to be Prez unless the other Hoe croaks before January 2025...(even then the Kamel's Butt can't be a real president because she's not really the VP right now), but she's not going to be Prez because the Guatemalan illegal alien voters in the US don't like her.

But there are LOTS of Rodents in the US who will be vying for the nomination in 2024, and Dr. Hill can't compete in that game for lack of shear viciousness and hatred.   

Much more interesting that the Rodetn Primary (they're working right now to determine who the candidate will be, the primaries don't matter for the Rodents), will be the GOP primary.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
So for the next three years we can expect Jill to ply her husband with drugs and time his good moments to coincide with public appearances (also known as the "Weekend at Bernie's" strategy); while Kamala and her cohort do everything they can covertly (the recent NYT article, for example) to expose Biden's real physical condition.
   :pop41:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Why shouldn't Dr. Hill use her near-corpse of a husband that way?   There's Rodent historical precedent for it.   Wilson's wife took over for a year or more when Wilson came down with the Great Influenza.

And nobody's is mystified by the Usurper's physical condition, the Americans know it, the media knows is, the Rodents were fully aware of it before the Great Fraud.   It's just a matter of them not SAYING it.

Right now all the Rodents are happy with having Dr. Hill's meat puppet in the Oval Office.   We all know she's not calling the shots.   The Rodent Behind the Scenes, Great King Rat Obama, would never allow that.   Dr. Hill is following orders.  The only one unhappy is Kamel's Butt.  She seriously believes that she's VP and the Rodents are going to flock to her in 2024.    Let's hear a great big cackle for that idea, huh?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I still think the reason Pres. Biden continues to wear a mask is to conceal the fact that it's a "Double".

To even watch him walk the tarmac or up to a microphone, he literally walks like somebody who's just crapped his pants.  He shuffles.

...like Tim Conway did as The Oldest Man on the Carol Burnett Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRRcTfBt0I

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idiot

I still think the reason Pres. Biden continues to wear a mask is to conceal the fact that it's a "Double".

To even watch him walk the tarmac or up to a microphone, he literally walks like somebody who's just crapped his pants.  He shuffles.

...like Tim Conway did as The Oldest Man on the Carol Burnett Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRRcTfBt0I
I used to love Tim Conway and even took my dear old mom to Branson to see him for a performance.  In his 45 minute show, which was more like maybe 30 minutes of actually just him, he told the crowd the only reason he was there performing was to pay off of his horse betting debts...and he was serious.  He was awful...not funny at all.