Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

I am firm. I will charge and die for this! TAKE the bugs out of bug juice!

<< < (2/3) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 11, 2021, 03:04:51 am ---Stop singing while peddling your bike.

--- End quote ---

:silly:

I was riding in the back of a pickup down in Kansas... Standing up hanging onto the roll bar, going like the devil down the road... My cuz leaned over and said something funny and I opened my mouth to roar in laughter (it must have been something funny) ... and caught a june bug in the back of my throat at 60 mph...

Not so funny after all

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on June 11, 2021, 03:08:23 am --- :silly:

I was riding in the back of a pickup down in Kansas... Standing up hanging onto the roll bar, going like the devil down the road... My cuz leaned over and said something funny and I opened my mouth to roar in laughter (it must have been something funny) ... and caught a june bug in the back of my throat at 60 mph...

Not so funny after all

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I learned to keep my face shut while riding.  Always used a full chin helmet with face shield, solved a lot of it.  Still couldn't smoke, though.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 11, 2021, 03:23:58 am ---Yeah, I learned to keep my face shut while riding.  Always used a full chin helmet with face shield, solved a lot of it.  Still couldn't smoke, though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah... That's a part of the biker life I would not have thought about.... Maybe why helmets are more popular down south... Nothing like that up in here. I never worried about helmets and such... Not that I did much on (road) bikes anyhow.

Smoke, does it mess up that gypsy leather vibe when you catch one of them big ol corn moths right in the teeth?

@Smokin Joe

skeeter:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on June 11, 2021, 03:08:23 am --- :silly:

Not so funny after all

--- End quote ---
Dang those June bugs are rock solid too.

But how do they taste?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 11, 2021, 03:47:00 am ---Dang those June bugs are rock solid too.

But how do they taste?

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't know... I don't have taste buds on the back of my throat. and kickin it back, there was enough beer with it that it didn't matter. But I did get to barf on my cuz, because that's legal if you eat a june bug, so I took the option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version