Author Topic: Murkowski Challenger Blasts the Senator for Allowing the Left to Attack Alaska’s Resource Industry  (Read 323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Murkowski Challenger Blasts the Senator for Allowing the Left to Attack Alaska’s Resource Industry

Hannah Bleau 10 Jun 20211

Kelly Tshibaka, the conservative Republican Senate candidate challenging incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), said the Alaska senator is allowing liberals in D.C. to attack the state’s resource industry, making the claims in an ad highlighting her family story.

“Every Alaskan story is unique. Mine started in the 70s when my parents moved here,” Tshibaka said, explaining that her parents were homeless but eventually made their way into the middle class.

“These days though,” she continued, “they wouldn’t have that same opportunity.”

“That’s because with Lisa Murkowski’s support, the liberals in D.C. are attacking our resource industry. They’re shutting down our jobs,” she said.

“Every Alaskan should have the same opportunity that my parents had — to work an honest job, put a roof over their head, and maybe even send their little girl to college,” the Senate hopeful added, emphasizing that she is “running for Alaska.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/10/murkowski-challenger-blasts-the-senator-for-allowing-the-left-to-attack-alaskas-resource-industry/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34