Author Topic: Queen will welcome Joe Biden with pomp and ceremony at Windsor: Grenadier Guards will give Royal Sal  (Read 810 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Queen will welcome Joe Biden with pomp and ceremony at Windsor: Grenadier Guards will give Royal Salute to US president and First Lady Jill Biden while Star-Spangled Banner is played this Sunday

Queen will host Joe and Jill Biden for tea at Windsor Castle following G7 summit
    Mr Biden will be the 13th serving US president the Queen has formally received
    Queen's Company First Battalion Grenadier Guards will form a Guard of Honour
    The Queen has received four other presidents at Windsor Castle in recent times

By Mark Duell for MailOnline

Published: 05:24 EDT, 10 June 2021 | Updated: 07:09 EDT, 10 June 2021

The Queen will host US President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden for tea at Windsor Castle this Sunday following the G7 summit, royal officials confirmed today.

The 95-year-old monarch will welcome Mr Biden, who will be the 13th serving US president she has formally received, and his wife at the dais in the quadrangle.

A Guard of Honour will be formed of the Queen's Company First Battalion Grenadier Guards, who will give a Royal Salute, and the US National Anthem will be played.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9671811/Queen-welcome-Joe-Biden-pomp-ceremony-Windsor.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I hope the 95 year old monarch goes easy on our president. He confuses easily.

Online mountaineer

I hope the 95 year old monarch goes easy on our president. He confuses easily.
I think we all know she's way sharper, mentally, than the Groper.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I see Dr. Jill borrowed Heels-up outfit from her trip to Guatemala. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

I think we all know she's way sharper, mentally, than the Groper.
I’m afraid he’ll try to sniff her hair.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I’m afraid he’ll try to sniff her hair.

The Grenadier Guards are world renowned for being very stoic in their demeanor, but there are videos of them knocking hecklers out cold when they misbehave.  Grandpa Badfinger had better keep that in mind.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Looks like he may have already groped a girl in the U.K.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1403037097074720770

Online mountaineer

Then he groped another:
CRINGE: Biden Puts Hands All Over England PM’s Wife; ‘I’m Thrilled to Meet Your Wife’
June 10, 2021
Conservative Brief

Joe Biden refuses to keep his hands to himself. First, Biden was captured with his hands on Carrie Johnson, the wife of England Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

She certainly didn’t look too comfortable.

Then, Biden sat down with Johnson on Thursday at the G7 Summit.

At their meeting, the two leaders downplayed tensions between their nations and joked about their personal lives. Biden told a creepy joke about how the two men had both married above their station.

“I’m thrilled to meet your wife. I told the prime minister we have something in common: we both married above our station,” Biden said. ...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pedo Joe should have to register as a Sex Offender.

Online mountaineer

Pedo Joe should have to register as a Sex Offender.
The international registry, now that he's taken his pervy ways overseas.

Online libertybele

....Memories of better days with the Queen welcoming President ....

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Queen Elizabeth will need to call upon her charm for Biden's visit
Wow. The Hill criticizing Biden!
... But, considering the mess that Biden has made of the current visit — imposing himself inappropriately on controversial issues and criticizing his host country — one cannot help but imagine that this particular presidential reception may be less enthusiastic than those of its predecessors. ...

It is inappropriate for the president to wade into the affairs of a sovereign nation. Biden’s stance might be better understood by considering his identity as an Irish-American. But, as Nile Gardiner of the Heritage Foundation put it in a British opinion piece: “The British people didn’t vote for Joe Biden and the Democrats. They voted for Brexit and Boris Johnson’s Conservatives. They voted to leave the EU and take back control of Britain’s destiny. They don’t need to be lectured by a U.S. president.” ...

It is widely believed that Ronald Reagan was Elizabeth II’s favorite president, considering their shared interests such as horses and the number of times the Reagans enjoyed the queen’s hospitality and vice versa. She and the late Duke of Edinburgh were rumored to have enjoyed the company of the Obamas and Bushes, as well. And no one can deny the genuine smile the queen bestowed upon the Trumps.  ...
:silly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yet, another example of a welfare queen wasting taxpayers' money.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

I wouldn't put it past Joe to do a little Irish Jig when meeting the Queen.  Or maybe do like Forrest Gump after drinking 18 Dr. Pepper's; "I gotta Pee". 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A VERY British charm offensive: Smiling Joe and Jill Biden meet the Queen at G7 royal reception attended by Kate, William, Charles and Camilla as the UK rolls out the red carpet for world leaders

Bidens join The Queen and senior Royals for posh reception for G7
    Joe and Jill walked hand-in-hand under branch covered arch way to meet Queen
    First couple smiled broadly at monarch who looked happy to see them
    Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge also attended
    G7 leaders participate in family photo with The Queen

more photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677505/Joe-Jill-arrive-arm-arm-Royal-reception-Queen-Kate-William-Charles-Camilla.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden appears to break protocol as his motorcade sweeps into dinner reception AFTER the Queen ahead of the monarch's first meeting with the US President and First Lady at G7 summit

Joe Biden's 18-car convoy swept into Eden Project 5 minutes after Queen arrived
    It is usual for all guests to be in place before Queen arrives for any official event
    But it appears no grudges were held by the most senior members of the firm
    Pictures showed the Queen beaming as she spoke to the president and his wife

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677797/Joe-Biden-appears-break-protocol-motorcade-sweeps-dinner-reception-Queen.html
Support the USO