Author Topic: JOE BIDEN TO CROWD: “I Keep Forgetting I’m President” [VIDEO]  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JOE BIDEN TO CROWD: “I Keep Forgetting I’m President” [VIDEO]

by Collin Rugg
about 18 hours ago

While giving a speech on Wednesday, President Joe Biden told a crowd that he keeps “forgetting” that he is president of the United States. Although the comment appeared to be a joke, it is quite ironic considering Biden has a history of forgetting what is going on around him.

“When I was fourteen, puh… please… at ease,” he said, telling the crowd to sit down.

“I keep forgetting I’m president,” Biden said.

WATCH:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/joe-biden-to-crowd-i-keep-forgetting-im-president-video-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: JOE BIDEN TO CROWD: “I Keep Forgetting I’m President” [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 02:00:48 pm »
Change of subject actually saved him, since the discussion was trending towards 14 year old girls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: JOE BIDEN TO CROWD: “I Keep Forgetting I’m President” [VIDEO]
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 06:15:47 pm »
Democrats and Biden are glad to issue regular disclaimers of how Biden is mentally unfit running the Country so you can't blame him or his party.  Does it have to get more clearer than this ?  This was a plan before Biden ever took office.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions