Author Topic: AOC Accuses Biden of ‘Playing Patty-Cake’ With GOP While They Are ‘Setting the Planet on Fire’  (Read 669 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

AOC Accuses Biden of ‘Playing Patty-Cake’ With GOP While They Are ‘Setting the Planet on Fire’
June 10, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is on a warpath this week and lashing out at the top members of her own party.

AOC took to Twitter on Wednesday to attack Joe Biden and Senate Democrats, accusing them of playing “patty-cake” with Republicans while she claims the world is burning.

She accused her party’s leadership of bowing to Senate Republicans and conservative donors while “setting the planet on fire” in a series of tweets.

“Pres. Biden & Senate Dems should take a step back and ask themselves if playing patty-cake w GOP Senators is really worth the dismantling of people’s voting rights, setting the planet on fire, allowing massive corporations and the wealthy to not pay their fair share of taxes, etc,” she tweeted.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/aoc-accuses-biden-42475/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

All lies and fake facts.  So why isn't she being censored - I mean fact-checked - the way that President Trump was "fact-checked"?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All lies and fake facts.  So why isn't she being censored - I mean fact-checked - the way that President Trump was "fact-checked"?

Bad Orange Man and the Trumpaloos wrote mean tweets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Spice cake, cherry cake
Lime cake, coconut cake
Nothing’s so sweet as a cream cake treat
And nothing has soul as a jelly roll
Fruit cake, caramel cake
Orange cake, angel food cake
I start to shake over carrot cake
But I have to sigh for the lemon pie

Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry cake
Apple, marshmellow, raspberry cake
Goodness sakes, how I love those cakes
They taste yum yum yummy
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Dems embraced this snake ....

:pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If the planet on fire is co-vid,we already know the main principals of that ongoing fire.  Deep Stater Fauci, democrat party and XI.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
AOC really shouldn't watch late night movies when she's stoned.

]

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 06:22:06 pm by GtHawk »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Love the looks of those old studebakers, GT Hawk!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Love the looks of those old studebakers, GT Hawk!
Me too, that's why I had them but no more orphan cars for me parts are too expensive if you can even find them and next to impossible to find a mechanic that knows jack about them, most actually think they have a Ford engine just because it's a 289 :shrug:
 :beer: