Author Topic: AOC Accuses Biden of ‘Playing Patty-Cake’ With GOP While They Are ‘Setting the Planet on Fire’  (Read 541 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"

AOC Accuses Biden of ‘Playing Patty-Cake’ With GOP While They Are ‘Setting the Planet on Fire’
June 10, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is on a warpath this week and lashing out at the top members of her own party.

AOC took to Twitter on Wednesday to attack Joe Biden and Senate Democrats, accusing them of playing “patty-cake” with Republicans while she claims the world is burning.

She accused her party’s leadership of bowing to Senate Republicans and conservative donors while “setting the planet on fire” in a series of tweets.

“Pres. Biden & Senate Dems should take a step back and ask themselves if playing patty-cake w GOP Senators is really worth the dismantling of people’s voting rights, setting the planet on fire, allowing massive corporations and the wealthy to not pay their fair share of taxes, etc,” she tweeted.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/aoc-accuses-biden-42475/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace, that two become a lawfirm & that three or more become a congress." -John Adams

Offline Kamaji

All lies and fake facts.  So why isn't she being censored - I mean fact-checked - the way that President Trump was "fact-checked"?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
All lies and fake facts.  So why isn't she being censored - I mean fact-checked - the way that President Trump was "fact-checked"?

Bad Orange Man and the Trumpaloos wrote mean tweets.
December 11, 2020:  "Government of the people, by the people and for the people has finally perished from the Earth."
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• The last American hero, the electric centaur, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west
Spice cake, cherry cake
Lime cake, coconut cake
Nothing’s so sweet as a cream cake treat
And nothing has soul as a jelly roll
Fruit cake, caramel cake
Orange cake, angel food cake
I start to shake over carrot cake
But I have to sigh for the lemon pie

Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry cake
Apple, marshmellow, raspberry cake
Goodness sakes, how I love those cakes
They taste yum yum yummy
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves to die a slow death.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Dems embraced this snake ....

:pop41:
US Coronavirus timeline: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
December 11, 2020:  "Government of the people, by the people and for the people has finally perished from the Earth."
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

If the planet on fire is co-vid,we already know the main principals of that ongoing fire.  Deep Stater Fauci, democrat party and XI.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in if anymore, if's an illusion.
AOC really shouldn't watch late night movies when she's stoned.

]

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 02:22:06 PM by GtHawk »

RIP Rocky 7/5/2008 - 7/24/2020
You Have Earned Your Rest My Friend

Sometimes life just sucks

Offline christian

Love the looks of those old studebakers, GT Hawk!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in if anymore, if's an illusion.
Love the looks of those old studebakers, GT Hawk!
Me too, that's why I had them but no more orphan cars for me parts are too expensive if you can even find them and next to impossible to find a mechanic that knows jack about them, most actually think they have a Ford engine just because it's a 289 :shrug:
 :beer:

RIP Rocky 7/5/2008 - 7/24/2020
You Have Earned Your Rest My Friend

Sometimes life just sucks