General Category > General Discussion

Just asking ... Does PRIDE equal fascism?

(1/5) > >>

240B:
They are not saying PRIDE because they are proud of themselves.
They hate themselves. They are saying PRIDE as an In Your Face F**k You
to normal America.

Where is my PRIDE flag? Where is my PRIDE f**k you?
I guess White people are the New Jews, we are all bleep.

DB:

--- Quote from: 240B on June 10, 2021, 04:25:54 am ---They are not saying PRIDE because they are proud of themselves.
They hate themselves. They are saying PRIDE as an In Your Face F**k You
to normal America.

Where is my PRIDE flag? Where is my PRIDE f**k you?
I guess White people are the New Jews, we are all bleep.

--- End quote ---

Pride in being white, black or whatever color you were born with makes no sense to me. Something you have no control over.

The whole "pride" thing seems to be taken from the participation trophy mind set. It isn't "fair" that you have to work hard at something to earn respect in accomplishing something.

People are entitled to stuff now, especially if someone else has more...

So here's the fruit of the left's labor in schools all these years in full bloom...

Cyber Liberty:
Moved to General Discussion.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DB on June 10, 2021, 05:06:57 am ---Pride in being white, black or whatever color you were born with makes no sense to me. Something you have no control over.

The whole "pride" thing seems to be taken from the participation trophy mind set. It isn't "fair" that you have to work hard at something to earn respect in accomplishing something.

People are entitled to stuff now, especially if someone else has more...

So here's the fruit of the left's labor in schools all these years in full bloom...

--- End quote ---

That's right... Pride, the good kind, comes with merit... and recognition of merit by one who matters... Like building something, and a known master welder wanders by and says something off the cuff... "Looks like you're stacking dimes on that..." Or your boy gets on with a hardball carpenter, a master of his craft, and that feller stops you in the middle of a restaurant to shake your hand and tell you what a fine boy you raised, and goes on to tick off a list of why he was glad to have hired him on...

240B:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version