Author Topic: Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico All Blame Biden Team for Border Crisis  (Read 1022 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico All Blame Biden Team for Border Crisis

Edwin Mora 8 Jun 2021

Mexico, Guatemala, and El Salvador, three Latin American countries vital to addressing the migrant surge, have all blamed the Biden administration’s promise of better treatment and policies for the border crisis.

On the eve of Kamala Harris’ visit to Guatemala Monday, marking her first foreign trip as vice president, Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei repeated his position during an interview that aired Sunday on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that the Biden administration’s more welcoming tone is responsible for attracting the historic migrant surge overwhelming resources and personnel at the U.S. southern border.

The Biden administration’s promise that it will “reunite” migrant families and children with their relatives in America are incentivizing his compatriots to emigrate, Giammattei told CBS News.

“The message [for migrants] changed [under Biden] too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,'” he added.

“The very next day [after the Biden administration’s welcoming message], the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States,” Giammattei, who has blamed President Joe Biden’s lenient border security policies for the surge in the past, declared.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/06/08/guatemala-el-salvador-mexico-all-blame-biden-team-border-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Well, at least in this picture his eyes are open; usually he squints.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Old photo. He still had most of his hair plugs working.  They died about the same time his brain did.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 09:28:34 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Old photo. He still had most of his hair plugs working.  They died about the same time his brain did.

Truth!  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

They fix it so he can't close them for photo opportunities.

rangerrebew

Where do these third world yahoos get off challenging the wisdom of Joe Biden, second only to Solomon in worldly wisdom?  If he says there is no crisis, there is no crisis and he certainly didn't cause it if there is. 10631

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They fix it so he can't close them for photo opportunities.
That Scotch tape is invisible once they touch up the photo.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden...  New ambassador in the Carter- Obama School of Capitulation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If $h!th0le countries corrupt officials are "stealing" American (tax payer) aid monies, maybe they should be arrested, extradited to the US, tried in the US, and sent to prison in the US.  Until there are substantial consequences for misspending US foreign aid, nothing will change.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe those countries should un-Hell-Hole so as to retain their more energetic citizens! Then LIEden's and Kammie's stupidity wouldn't matter wrt illegals!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.