Author Topic: Barbara Comstock: GOP Will Pass the Trump ‘Kidney Stone’ Soon – He’s ‘Not Going to Be the Future of  (Read 781 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barbara Comstock: GOP Will Pass the Trump ‘Kidney Stone’ Soon – He’s ‘Not Going to Be the Future of Anything’

Pam Key 9 Jun 2021

Former Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” called former President Donald Trump a “political kidney stone” that the Republican Party should move past “sooner rather than later.”

Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “Barbara, why are there only two? Why it just Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger who see this the way you see it?”

Comstock said, “Like I said, 35 of the House members wanted an investigation. Seven senators supported it, So I do want to give more credit to all those folks. Here’s the thing, the information is going to come out. As I pointed out when I worked on the Clinton investigations, we got a lot of stonewalling. We got hundreds of people who took the Fifth or fled the country. But you know what? The truth came out. Now it dragged out and ran into the election, you may remember, that we worked on, and George Bush won. I don’t think it helped Al Gore that all of these things were dripping out through an election year.”

She continued, “I think as a Republican, it would be better for Republicans to engage in the truth-telling process, be out there in front, rip the band-aid off fast and get the information out. It’s going to come out through books, through media, through documents, you know, as time goes on. The longer you drag it out, the more it will run into the 2022 election cycle and the ’24. But more importantly for the American people, it keeps the danger alive.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/09/barbara-comstock-gop-will-pass-the-trump-kidney-stone-soon-hes-not-going-to-be-the-future-of-anything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

She causes me ill feelings.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online kevindavis007

Time to dump the orange loser.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Not sure of Comstock's agenda, but to imply Republicans are going to dump Trump, what is she smoking?

Trump breathed life into a floundering party that was not producing ANY RESULTS.  He did not deliver everything promised, but the Republicans did not exactly support him when POTUS.  Ryan undermined him every step of the way.  Plus he was led down the road of the biggest boondoggle, healthcare reform.  HUGE MISTAKE right out of the shoot.

TRUMP has to work hard to purge RINOs from the ranks.  They serve no one but the Democommies.  Even if he only jettisons half of these worthless bums, the country will be better off.

Also, if he runs, he needs to stop saying he accomplished all his promises.  That is just not true.  He did not eliminate the H1-b Visa Program, he expanded it, kissing the posterior of the tech billionaire oligarchs, who then turned around and royally burned him at the stake.  He did not complete the wall, not even close.  But I do not blame him, I blame the weak Republicans in Congress not worth a good BM.

He wants the nomination, it is his, regardless what RINO fools like Comstock say.  The question is can he win when elections are electronically fixed?  And in my humble opinion, knowing systems as I do, it is easily done, fixing elections that is.

Online kevindavis007

Not sure of Comstock's agenda, but to imply Republicans are going to dump Trump, what is she smoking?

Trump breathed life into a floundering party that was not producing ANY RESULTS.  He did not deliver everything promised, but the Republicans did not exactly support him when POTUS.  Ryan undermined him every step of the way.  Plus he was led down the road of the biggest boondoggle, healthcare reform.  HUGE MISTAKE right out of the shoot.

TRUMP has to work hard to purge RINOs from the ranks.  They serve no one but the Democommies.  Even if he only jettisons half of these worthless bums, the country will be better off.

Also, if he runs, he needs to stop saying he accomplished all his promises.  That is just not true.  He did not eliminate the H1-b Visa Program, he expanded it, kissing the posterior of the tech billionaire oligarchs, who then turned around and royally burned him at the stake.  He did not complete the wall, not even close.  But I do not blame him, I blame the weak Republicans in Congress not worth a good BM.

He wants the nomination, it is his, regardless what RINO fools like Comstock say.  The question is can he win when elections are electronically fixed?  And in my humble opinion, knowing systems as I do, it is easily done, fixing elections that is.

Trump is more of a RINO than Comstock.. He is a loser!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Is Comstock certain that Trump isn't actually a Happy Gallstone?

I'm betting she hasn't read that book.

She's not a real conservative.

If Trump is not the future of the GOP, there's only one reason for it.   That the GOP has no future.  It certainly won't have a future if it rejects Trump.

Maybe it's just Comstock that has no future?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

To be precise:

Trump tried to repeal MessiahCare.

That traitor McStain, in a singularly repugnant act of spite, cast the one vote needed to complete the liberation to perpetuate medical slavery.

Romney will do the same if given a chance.

It's THOSE people who destroy the future of the GOP.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Sled Dog

What I do know is that Trump was the most pro-life President the US has ever had since the Roe Holocaust began with an unlawful Supreme Court decision.

That is "winning".

Let's do it again.

Offline skeeter

What I do know is that Trump was the most pro-life President the US has ever had since the Roe Holocaust began with an unlawful Supreme Court decision.

That is "winning".

Let's do it again.
Forget Trump the man. Look at what he stood for. Look around - no one else is pushing those things.

Any of these republicans so anxious to put him out of the picture are actually telling us what they think of the man's agenda - they don't care about what I think is important.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Forget Trump the man. Look at what he stood for. Look around - no one else is pushing those things.

Any of these republicans so anxious to put him out of the picture are actually telling us what they think of the man's agenda - they don't care about what I think is important.
Yep, to continue to talk about someone out of power is admitting one is scared to death of him returning.

They are not arguing on issues, just downgrading a person.  It's what they always do
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Amen.  The R party needs to adopt Trump's agenda, plus fiscal sanity, whether or not the R "elites" like him personally.
James 1:20

Online kevindavis007

Yep, to continue to talk about someone out of power is admitting one is scared to death of him returning.

They are not arguing on issues, just downgrading a person.  It's what they always do

Go ahead and really around a guy who lost to Sleepy Joe Biden