Author Topic: Critical Race Theory Is Going to Win  (Read 209 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Critical Race Theory Is Going to Win
« on: June 09, 2021, 09:56:22 pm »
Critical Race Theory Is Going to Win
By Jeff Charles | Jun 09, 2021 5:45 PM ET

At this rate, it does not seem that the conservative movement is up to fighting the battle over Critical Race Theory (CRT) in a way that will produce results. Let’s face it. If the right continues using its current strategy, we are going to lose yet another cultural battle.

It seems that every single day conversations and debates over Critical Race Theory are dominating the news cycle – at least in the world of conservative media. Many right-leaning commentators like myself have been discussing the theory, which is steeped in Marxist thought. Conservative influencers have railed against the ideas that come from CRT, pointing out how many teachers are using them to indoctrinate the nation’s children.

Numerous Republican leaders, lawmakers, and pundits have publicly denounced CRT, condemning its use to further divide America. After Critical Race Theory became part of the national conversation, conservatives and Republicans responded by pushing for bans on the material in public schools. As of this writing, 21 states have introduced legislation designed to ban or limit critical race theory.

However, the question that nobody seems to be asking is: “What happens after the theory is banned? What then?”

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/06/09/critical-race-theory-is-going-to-win-n394098
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Critical Race Theory Is Going to Win
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 10:43:00 pm »
Mr. Charles predicts:
"At this rate, it does not seem that the conservative movement is up to fighting the battle over Critical Race Theory (CRT) in a way that will produce results. Let’s face it. If the right continues using its current strategy, we are going to lose yet another cultural battle."

He's right.

The "conservative movement" -- let's say it plainly, shall we: WHITES -- aren't up to "fighting back" because to do so they'd have to let go of a number of memes they've been taught to embrace since childhood, to which they cling as if they were some sort of security blanket.

I've seen it for years in this forum -- the reciting of platitudes that may have meant something once, but in today's times, have no meaning no mo'. Not only have they become worthless words, they actually make matters worse because "the other side" has no knowledge of them and probably couldn't comprehend them if it did.

Who was it -- Eric "the Red" Holder -- who said that what was needed was a "real conversation" about race? Folks, he was RIGHT. But not in the way he thought he was.

The entire purpose of CRT is TO PREVENT any honest conversations from ever taking place. Because all whites, ALL of them -- YOU -- are inherently racist and could not, would not, be "honest" with nonwhites in any dialog.

Frankly, I'm not particularly interested in having conversations with the other side any longer. They've shown us how they regard us, and what their intent for us really is: a "new white dhimmitude" not unlike that which is practiced in islam.

Or... perhaps something even worse. Ask the Jews.

So once again, I'll repeat the following:
You may not be interested in the politics of ethnicity and race.
But... the politics of ethnicity and race are VERY MUCH "interested"... in YOU.

The outcome of this dialectic may or may not be achieved peacefully.
But... if our side is to prevail, "a choice" must be made.

I've made mine (quite some years ago, in fact).
Nothing more for me to do now.
It's up to... you.

Offline AARguy

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:10:16 pm »
CRT teaches hate based on how one looks. Such hate can never win.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 12:41:11 am »
CRT is not an issue if one thing happens.  We needs to fight to restore honest elections.  No question the elections in 2020 were fixed.  However, we as a nation are not bold enough to stand up and say this.  No way Biden won that election.  And I question elections in the House and Senate too.  It was fixed, and if we do not bring these people to justice, they will be emboldened to continue.

And if they continue, our republic is permanently gone.  There will be no wishing it back.  We will quickly become Venezuela.