Author Topic: GOP Plan Strips Federal Funds from States Allowing Non-Citizens to Vote  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Plan Strips Federal Funds from States Allowing Non-Citizens to Vote

John Binder 9 Jun 2021

Giving non-citizens the right to vote in local elections across the United States invites foreign interference in the electoral process, Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) says in a statement shared with Breitbart News.

Duncan has introduced in Congress the Eliminating Foreign Intervention in Elections Act, which would strip federal funds from local and state governments that allow non-citizens to vote in local and state elections. The legislation has six co-sponsors, including Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), and Ted Budd (R-SC).

Duncan said in a statement:

Under the America Last policies of the Biden/Harris administration, the crisis at the border is the worst we have seen there in our nation’s history. In fact, they have undone many of the most effective enforcement procedures used by the Trump Administration without having any plan in place to replace them.

Duncan continued:

We need to be sending a clear signal to the world that we fully and completely oppose illegal immigration. I cannot think of a worse idea at this time than incentivizing and normalizing illegal immigration by extending voting rights to non-citizens. This has the very real potential to worsen both the border crisis and cause a greater erosion of confidence in our electoral process.

Voting in this country is a right that should be solely limited to American citizens. Allowing non-citizens or illegal immigrants to vote, even if only in state or local elections, gives foreign nationals influence on some of the most important decisions impacting our families, our rights, and our representation in government.

The Eliminating Foreign Intervention in Elections Act will stop the dilution of American citizen voting that has become a hallmark of the Marxist assaults on our institutions. I hope my colleagues will join me in working to secure the integrity of our elections for our citizens now and for generations to come.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/09/gop-plan-strips-federal-funds-from-states-allowing-non-citizens-to-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

They seem to have all kinds of 'plans' when not in power.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The voting of non-citizens in local elections is an important issue.   

It's how America lost California.

But a minor issue compared to the number of illegal aliens and non-citizens who voted for the Bidet in the last at least five presidential elections.

When illegal aliens vote, they certainly don't vote for Republicans, and they certainly don't vote only one time per election.

With 30,000,000 illegal aliens in the country, how many of the fictitious 80,000,000 votes the Usurper claims were illegal alien illegal votes?   My guess would be more than enough to put the Usurpers "popular" vote less than those who voted for America.

And, yeah, @rustynail hit it on the head.  Where were these people in 2017?

And how about if the GOP caucuses in House and Senate just establish a policy of "Cutting Funds, Period"?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:39:59 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
States allowing illegal invading aliens to vote should be excluded from national elections.  PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline AARguy

Why is banning non-citizens from voting even an issue? How crazy is the world getting? Next we'll be discussing the right of people to commit murder and rape. What the heck is going on?