Author Topic: Kamala Harris is in way over her head, and everyone can see it  (Read 1939 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris is in way over her head, and everyone can see it
by Becket Adams, Commentary Writer |
 | June 08, 2021 02:44 PM

For a woman who specialized in badgering political appointees with misleading and ambiguously worded questions when she served in the U.S. Senate, Vice President Kamala Harris sure is a hot mess when it comes to answering even the most straightforward inquiries.

Some may call this “ironic.”

President Joe Biden’s second in command joined NBC News’s Lester Holt recently to discuss the biggest issues facing the White House, including the chaos at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Amazingly, Harris, who is heading up the federal response to the immigration crisis, was caught flat-footed by a very simple question about whether she plans to visit the border.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kamala-harris-is-in-way-over-her-head-and-everyone-can-see-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Kamala Harris is in way over her head, and everyone can see it
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 11:29:02 pm »
It doesn't matter.
She's gonna be president sooner or later.
And everyone can see that, too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:29:25 pm »
Why is it that every article links Kamala with the word head?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 12:37:14 am »
She was too incompetent to make it to Iowa.  And idiot Biden selected her for VP.  Talk about lack of leadership in this nation.  Every bad player in the world best be beating a path to do what they want, for these two could not be weaker idiots.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 03:42:49 am »
Yep

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 07:50:19 pm »
KommieLa will be visiting Pittsburgh next week. As we're all aware, Pittsburgh, Pa., is nowhere near the USA's southern border, although it's not too far from the Ohio and West Virginia borders. One border is as good as another, apparently.

Although I live only 1-to-1.5 hour's drive to most parts of the Pittsburgh area, I fear my schedule is just too busy to permit protesting her in person.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 01:19:24 am »
Why is it that every article links Kamala with the word head?

it's an old navy tradition.   

It's where sailors go to shit.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 01:21:24 am »
She was too incompetent to make it to Iowa.  And idiot Biden selected her for VP.  Talk about lack of leadership in this nation.  Every bad player in the world best be beating a path to do what they want, for these two could not be weaker idiots.

No, Biden didn't select that ho for anything.   He can't pick ice cream flavors.   

She was picked by Obama because she'll be easy to remove in the primaries of 2024, which are already being rigged in the next phase of the most massive permanent vote fraud operation in history.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 02:09:43 am »
Not as long as the media props her up.  Most people just go along with the media narrative.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 02:38:16 am »
it's an old navy tradition.   

It's where sailors go to shit.
And here I was believing it was something else that she is familiar with.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 03:16:11 am »
She really is an airhead bimbo. She took notes on dealing with the press straight from Hillary.
Every time she is asked a question which she either cannot or doesn't want to answer (which is all of them since she doesn't know anything about anything), she simply starts cackling like a lunatic without ever addressing what was asked. This is exactly what Hillary was known for.

It is incredibly unserious and unprofessional. Which ever consultant told her to do that is an idiot. It makes her look like a juvenile fool to the world.

Which ever of Biden's puppet masters who chose her did it because she would be so easily led by the nose by the people with the real agenda. Kamala herself doesn't even know why she was chosen or what the long term plan really is. She just does what she is told to do, laughing all the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlZqVC3Ypw
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 05:16:59 am »
Not as long as the media props her up.  Most people just go along with the media narrative.

And the media are too stupid to set up their own narratives.  They take directions.   That explains the uniformity of the coverage and programming across the networks, down to exact phrasing.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 05:20:43 am »
And here I was believing it was something else that she is familiar with.

Well, there was this bar in Yokosuka, about the size of my living room, and the jukebox was packed with old Monkees tunes....and the two women behind the bar.   One sold drinks, the other had a seven-minute timer...It was funny to watch the shipmates lined up.   Me and an electrician went out down the alley to find some really good Japanese food.

It was very interesting ordering food in a restaurant when neither side spoke a word of the other's language...

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2021, 05:57:54 am »
"But she never lost her head, even when....."

(and the colored girls go "doo do doo do doo do do  doo do doo.....")