Poll

But they make me feel so cool

Yes
2 (40%)
yes
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Are tightie whitey just simply man panties?  (Read 16528 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Are tightie whitey just simply man panties?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2021, 03:24:31 am »
The Fire Hose pants have 11 real pockets one inside the waistband.  They're also about $70-80 a pop.

Yeah I know... I am already used to Carhartt prices so I ain't all that set off by that price. If they are like all the rest of their stuff, they'll last twice or three times what the 40 dollar stuff will do. I get years out of their stuff, and if likewise with the pants, that would make them a bargain.

Even gimped up like I am, just putting around at farm chores, regular pants don't make more than months.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2021, 03:30:42 am »
Yeah I know... I am already used to Carhartt prices so I ain't all that set off by that price. If they are like all the rest of their stuff, they'll last twice or three times what the 40 dollar stuff will do. I get years out of their stuff, and if likewise with the pants, that would make them a bargain.

Even gimped up like I am, just putting around at farm chores, regular pants don't make more than months.

I've been collecting the Fire Hose pants over 10 years, and I have yet to get so much as a worn knee on any of them.  I have so many because my size has changed quite a bit over the years.  I dropped 55 pounds or so a couple yeas back, but I had to size up a bit from the Rona weight.  Now it's back to normal.  The suits fit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 03:36:30 am »
I've been collecting the Fire Hose pants over 10 years, and I have yet to get so much as a worn knee on any of them.  I have so many because my size has changed quite a bit over the years.  I dropped 55 pounds or so a couple yeas back, but I had to size up a bit from the Rona weight.  Now it's back to normal.  The suits fit.

That's why the overalls... Since I gimped up my knee last fall I turned back into a basement geek... and that came with some tonnage. I won't see even my normal winter weight till well after mid summer, and maybe not by harvest... Depends how long it takes me to get back over a mile walking... Once I can sustain a mile or more, it will start melting off. The question is how long I can go without blowing it out again..  :shrug:

Right now, it don;t look like I will be working up in the holler for a while yet. Maybe miss it this year. Bums me out.

BassWrangler

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2021, 05:34:46 am »

Fire hose pants? I'm guessing that's just an expression, because I can't imagine pants made out of actual fire hose material would be comfortable.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2021, 01:16:10 pm »
Fire hose pants? I'm guessing that's just an expression, because I can't imagine pants made out of actual fire hose material would be comfortable.

I find them very comfortable, and being water resistant they make good snow pants....

They are a very strong canvas.  What Levis were like a century ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2021, 02:20:12 pm »
The Fire Hose pants have 11 real pockets one inside the waistband.  They're also about $70-80 a pop.
@Cyber Liberty

Bob has a pair of those pants - so many pockets!  Excellent looking pants.  There is a Duluth store not far from the house, off a major highway.  You are right, they are major expensive, but excellent quality.  I think I will give a pair of those pants to Bob for Christmas since he only has one pair. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2021, 02:29:27 pm »
I don't even own any underwear. I like to let my boys roam free.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2021, 02:42:26 pm »
I don't even own any underwear. I like to let my boys roam free.

Nope, my boys need a home.

BassWrangler

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2021, 02:45:24 pm »
I find them very comfortable, and being water resistant they make good snow pants....

They are a very strong canvas.  What Levis were like a century ago.

Interesting. Fire hose is a rubber impregnated canvas, so maybe the pants are made using the same canvas material. Anyway, thanks for the tip on DTC. I have a few pairs of their boxers/briefs on the way. After losing all the weight, the old ones won't stay up...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2021, 02:49:27 pm »
Interesting. Fire hose is a rubber impregnated canvas, so maybe the pants are made using the same canvas material. Anyway, thanks for the tip on DTC. I have a few pairs of their boxers/briefs on the way. After losing all the weight, the old ones won't stay up...

I like the fact they put gussets in the crotch and armpits (in the "No Polo" shirts).  Much more comfortable to have no seam pulling up into "my boys."  You are going to like the boxers!
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2021, 05:19:05 pm »
Had a girl (friend), very Christian 35yrs old.
When she went to bed (with me)...she was girded for war.
Kept telling her to relax. You don't need to wear anything. (wrong thing to say to her)
Instead she came to bed fully armed ... robe, yoga pants, knife on her thigh, girdle, panties with a pad, kevlar vest, and a gun.
She wore more clothes to bed than she did going to work.
I think she was trying to tell me something? She was signaling something?
Sex was like opening a Christmas package, and I failed more times than not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2021, 07:11:20 pm »
Had a girl (friend), very Christian 35yrs old.
When she went to bed (with me)...she was girded for war.
Kept telling her to relax. You don't need to wear anything. (wrong thing to say to her)
Instead she came to bed fully armed ... robe, yoga pants, knife on her thigh, girdle, panties with a pad, kevlar vest, and a gun.
She wore more clothes to bed than she did going to work.
I think she was trying to tell me something? She was signaling something?
Sex was like opening a Christmas package, and I failed more times than not.

Perhaps it was
your excessive use of
the "enter" key.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2021, 07:31:11 pm »
Tighty whities will get you laughed out a Nevada cat house.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2021, 07:56:30 pm »
Just say no to skivvies.

Wearing underwear, especially tightie whities, can push your boys against your body and raise your testes temperature. There is a reason those bad boys hang outside of the body in a wrinkled sack.  I'm not a doctor but I have had to "turn my head and cough" many times so I know from medical exams that to produce an army of good strong swimmers the seeds need to stay at about 94°F which is a few degrees cooler than the body’s typical temp.

Another advantage I found when I was younger was if your lover reaches down your pants, she hits a home run. Predate tip. No one like sweaddy smelly balls so rub some witch hazel around the batters box.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:18:14 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2021, 08:06:39 pm »
@Wingnut, do you want to edit that a bit, or should I just pull it?   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2021, 08:08:13 pm »
@Wingnut, do you want to edit that a bit, or should I just pull it?   :laugh:

It's a classy piece.  I wouldn't touch it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2021, 08:10:47 pm »
It's a classy piece.  I wouldn't touch it.

Well, if I touch it, you'll just edit it back, which would be bad because you know how much Nancy and I like that.  :nono:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2021, 08:16:18 pm »
Well, if I touch it, you'll just edit it back, which would be bad because you know how much Nancy and I like that.  :nono:

That was the old Wingnut.  I am reformed. 

When it comes to my medical post I like to keep it in layman's terms!  333cleo :cool: :cool:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2021, 08:29:05 pm »
That was the old Wingnut.  I am reformed. 

When it comes to my medical post I like to keep it in layman's terms!  333cleo :cool: :cool:

"Outside of the body in a wrinkled sack" is actually a highly technical term.  I think it's Latin, or a Wino term for how you drink wine.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2021, 08:37:06 pm »
When in the military
got a hernia exam.
Some young nurse
grabbing my balls
twisting them this way and that
She was under there looking up
I could feel her breath

OK? Look! I don't know what you are doing
but whatever it is, i don't care. Yes! You win! I surrender
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2021, 08:37:59 pm »
"Outside of the body in a wrinkled sack" is actually a highly technical term.  I think it's Latin, or a Wino term for how you drink wine.

True...  They work like cooling fins on a radiator.... or a like you said...a fortified ripple pint in a brown bag!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2021, 08:45:14 pm »
True...  They work like cooling fins on a radiator.... or a like you said...a fortified ripple pint in a brown bag!

Fred Sanford loved the combination of Champagne and Ripple:  "Champipple."
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2021, 08:47:26 pm »
Fred Sanford loved the combination of Champagne and Ripple:  "Champipple."

Fred was the man. 888high58888

BassWrangler

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2021, 11:07:01 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2021, 11:15:09 pm »
Fred was the man. 888high58888

@Wingnut

He was one of the nastiest and most racist SOB's to ever walk upright. I was working as a bodyguard for a security company in Denver in the 70's,and he came into town for some reason,and required bodyguards for ego as well as personal safety reasons.

The boss had dealt with him before,so they sent someone else instead of me. First thing he said when the 2 bodyguards showed up was "Those are my bags,boys. Pick them up and follow me."

He was also fond of calling them names like "cracka","boy",and "honkie".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!