Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Are tightie whitey just simply man panties?

(1/20) > >>

240B:
If you cannot get us to the moon.
Then what good are you?

skeeter:
Who am I to judge - as long as your avatar isn’t Johnny Skidmark

jmyrlefuller:
No. I've worn man panties. (Also known as "low-rise briefs.") Tighty whities are a whole separate category.

How do I know this? Well, as a former longtime tighty-whitey wearer, I was noticing with my slim-cut jeans that the band of my underwear would start showing at inopportune times. So I went on Walmart and ordered a package of "low-rise briefs." A few days later, they showed up and I belatedly realized I was now the not-so-proud owner of a half-dozen pair of multicolored man panties.

It was the last pack of those I ever bought. As for what I wear now, I'll leave that to the imagination.

roamer_1:
Buck Naked Boxer Briefs by Duluth Trading Company. Nothing else matters and you'll never go back.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on June 10, 2021, 01:53:43 am ---Buck Naked Boxer Briefs by Duluth Trading Company. Nothing else matters and you'll never go back.

--- End quote ---

I have a bunch of the Armachillo briefs from Duluth.  Very comfortable, I ended up tossing out the old tighties.  Thongs are nice, too...lol  You can pack a week's worth of them in an envelope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version