Poll

But they make me feel so cool

Yes
2 (40%)
yes
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Are tightie whitey just simply man panties?  (Read 16527 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Are tightie whitey just simply man panties?
« on: June 09, 2021, 06:24:25 pm »
If you cannot get us to the moon.
Then what good are you?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 12:35:44 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Re: Are tightie whitey just simply man panties?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 06:29:52 pm »
Who am I to judge - as long as your avatar isn’t Johnny Skidmark

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 01:18:33 am »
No. I've worn man panties. (Also known as "low-rise briefs.") Tighty whities are a whole separate category.

How do I know this? Well, as a former longtime tighty-whitey wearer, I was noticing with my slim-cut jeans that the band of my underwear would start showing at inopportune times. So I went on Walmart and ordered a package of "low-rise briefs." A few days later, they showed up and I belatedly realized I was now the not-so-proud owner of a half-dozen pair of multicolored man panties.

It was the last pack of those I ever bought. As for what I wear now, I'll leave that to the imagination.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 01:53:43 am »
Buck Naked Boxer Briefs by Duluth Trading Company. Nothing else matters and you'll never go back.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 05:01:27 am »
Buck Naked Boxer Briefs by Duluth Trading Company. Nothing else matters and you'll never go back.

I have a bunch of the Armachillo briefs from Duluth.  Very comfortable, I ended up tossing out the old tighties.  Thongs are nice, too...lol  You can pack a week's worth of them in an envelope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 05:07:58 am »
I have a bunch of the Armachillo briefs from Duluth.  Very comfortable, I ended up tossing out the old tighties.  Thongs are nice, too...lol  You can pack a week's worth of them in an envelope.

No thongs for me...
Remember when your mom would cook a Sunday dinner, with a nice rolled roast? Well an epic part of that is when mom would cut that roast loose and pull the strings off... I would always get one of them, stick one end in my mouth and pass it between my teeth scraping all the delicious chunks off.

Thongs kinda ruin that image for me. Dunno why, but there it is. Never to suck on a roasted string again.

If I am packin light, I am freeballin. Then I don't need to bring the envelope.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 08:45:18 am »
My BFF always went commando.

My dad wore boxers, and I still recall as a child, seeing my mom ironing them.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 08:46:34 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline thackney

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 12:11:43 pm »

93% nylon/7% spandex knit wicking boxer briefs

That is a deal breaker for folks like me working in an facility that needs Flame Resistant Clothing and Arc-Flash rated.  I am not risking melting plastic on to that area.  100% cotton only for me.  Waist band has to be fully covered in cotton.

https://www.hanes.com/7460p6.html
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 01:30:59 pm »
They now come with poop stains built  in.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 01:36:31 pm »
Thongs are nice, too...lol  You can pack a week's worth of them in an envelope.
I still have nightmares about being given wedgies in grade school. Why would anyone do that to themselves voluntarily?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:37:19 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 01:38:29 pm »
I still have nightmares about being given wedgies in grade school. Why would anyone do that to themselves voluntarily?

:shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 04:56:48 pm »

I don't like clingy underwear is the thing. I've tried alot of these tighty whitey boxer hybrids, I don't like the clinginess. I like to hang loose.

BassWrangler

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 05:18:33 pm »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 08:22:07 pm »
93% nylon/7% spandex knit wicking boxer briefs

That is a deal breaker for folks like me working in an facility that needs Flame Resistant Clothing and Arc-Flash rated.  I am not risking melting plastic on to that area.  100% cotton only for me.  Waist band has to be fully covered in cotton.

https://www.hanes.com/7460p6.html

Too bad for you. They are as close to commando as it gets, a loose fit with superior wicking keeping you dry, and absolutely no binding at all. and they wear like iron.

I am entirely serious in that there is nothing else. I can go commando if I have to.  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2021, 08:24:06 pm »
I don't like clingy underwear is the thing. I've tried alot of these tighty whitey boxer hybrids, I don't like the clinginess. I like to hang loose.

Then Buck Naked Boxers are for you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 08:42:05 pm »
I'm a big fan of the Buck Naked underwear.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 09:30:11 pm »

Seen those commercials and always wondered. Going to have to try them now.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 09:41:24 pm »

Their t-shirts over there are superior too... I am a big, big dude. Wide. Back in the day, double XLT and if I hulked out in one, I could tear the back right out of a brand new one. Your average t-shirt would last me about 3 months. I wreck em. Really I need tripleXLT

Duluth's t-shits are long by nature. You don't have to worry of a 'T' marking. They are made for Tall. Long in the tail already.

And they are thick... High-grade thick material.... And they have a gusset on the back of the neck that helps soak up sweat, but is there to reinforce the top of the back. I still tear em out in the back. The stitches of that gusset is where they finally go... But I do mean finally. Those shirts are faded all the way out, over years before they're done.

If you work for a living, you need Duluth to make your t's
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 09:43:11 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 10:20:36 pm »
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

Two nights this week, I was warm when I went to bed.  Took off my PJs and slept naked.  Why do we wear anything in bed?  No one is going to see us and if they did, it is just a human body and everyone has one; no big deal.  Bet some/most? of you guys are naked in bed.  Good for you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 11:42:30 pm »
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

Two nights this week, I was warm when I went to bed.  Took off my PJs and slept naked.  Why do we wear anything in bed?  No one is going to see us and if they did, it is just a human body and everyone has one; no big deal.  Bet some/most? of you guys are naked in bed.  Good for you.

I can't speak for the other men, but I don't wear anything to bed.  Heck, I don't wear anything at all if I don't have to.  It saves on laundry, and in the summer I can sneak the thermostat up a bit for big savings!

Life Hack.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 11:46:49 pm »
Their t-shirts over there are superior too... I am a big, big dude. Wide. Back in the day, double XLT and if I hulked out in one, I could tear the back right out of a brand new one. Your average t-shirt would last me about 3 months. I wreck em. Really I need tripleXLT

Duluth's t-shits are long by nature. You don't have to worry of a 'T' marking. They are made for Tall. Long in the tail already.

And they are thick... High-grade thick material.... And they have a gusset on the back of the neck that helps soak up sweat, but is there to reinforce the top of the back. I still tear em out in the back. The stitches of that gusset is where they finally go... But I do mean finally. Those shirts are faded all the way out, over years before they're done.

If you work for a living, you need Duluth to make your t's

I have:

Buck Naked (and Armachillo) underwear.
I have Duluth T-Shirts.
I have Duluth No-Polo Shirts.
And I have many Firehose Pants and Shorts, too.

Big, big fan of Duluth Trading Company.  They have nice retro toys, too.  They had real metal Slinkys.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2021, 02:37:49 am »
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33
Yup. buck nekkid. Heck I am buck nekkid every chance I get!

No Shirt
No Shoes
No Service

Alright. But they didn't say nothing about pants.  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2021, 02:41:08 am »
I have:

Buck Naked (and Armachillo) underwear.
I have Duluth T-Shirts.
I have Duluth No-Polo Shirts.
And I have many Firehose Pants and Shorts, too.

Big, big fan of Duluth Trading Company.  They have nice retro toys, too.  They had real metal Slinkys.

Been fixin to try out their firehose pants.... Right now I am angling for overalls... I will be in them this summer, and may just stay in em... It is a bit of a truism that old farmers are always in overalls. I am beginning to understand why  :laugh:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2021, 02:57:39 am »
@roamer_1
@Cyber Liberty

Nope. Wife won’t let me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2021, 03:19:48 am »
Been fixin to try out their firehose pants.... Right now I am angling for overalls... I will be in them this summer, and may just stay in em... It is a bit of a truism that old farmers are always in overalls. I am beginning to understand why  :laugh:

The Fire Hose pants have 11 real pockets one inside the waistband.  They're also about $70-80 a pop.
I will NOT comply.