Author Topic: The Atlantic Lays Out Pete Buttigieg’s Path to Presidency — in 2024  (Read 541 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Atlantic Lays Out Pete Buttigieg’s Path to Presidency — in 2024

Kyle Olson 9 Jun 2021

The Atlantic magazine published a profile piece on Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg Tuesday and plotted his path to the presidency that would involve him replacing incumbent President Joe Biden.

Writer Edward-Isaac Dovere wrote the glowing report about Buttigieg’s attempts to gather support for a massive “infrastructure” spending bill that redefines traditional infrastructure to include elder care and electric vehicles.

In the story, Dovere laid out Buttigieg’s potential path to the presidency — which he sought in 2020 — in 2024:

Here’s the winner of the 2020 Iowa caucus, living out his grand political plan to … how exactly would it work? Something like: He takes an inherently snoozer job as a low-ranking Cabinet official, spends a few years quietly kissing up to mostly forgettable members of Congress with talk about railroads and broadband, and going on TV to defend the administration. Along the way, he counts on Biden not to run again and Kamala Harris not to emerge as Biden’s natural heir. If everything comes together perfectly, the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, becomes the first president since Herbert Hoover to have come out of the Cabinet.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/09/the-atlantic-lays-out-pete-buttigiegs-path-to-presidency-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I used to be really tolerant of homosexuality.

Now, that the SJW has force fed their debauchery down our throats for serveral years now, I doubt I could even support a conservative one for the ballot. Just like the BLM...  They think their little antics the past few years has helped race relations.  They are sadly mistaken.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Buttgigger is just as much not ready for prime time as Kamala is.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

He could run with K-girl they have things in common.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Buttboy and Nacho O'Rouke. Now there is a ticked for the the ages.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Boy that's a loaded scenario ....  888mouth                                       
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

Beto was in our city a week ago and could barely draw 30 people.  He's totally clueless.....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Buttboy can run all he wants.  America will never elect him, any more than they will elect Kammie.  Both are idiots.  Americans are getting tired of idiots, and after Biden, the country might just be ready for a Continental Congress to revise requirements for POTUS.  Age 35 and born here is laughable!!!

THERE IS NO 35 YEAR OLD I WOULD EVER WANT AS POTUS.  NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Will Beto let Buttboy ride his skateboard?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Path to the Presidency? In the back door, mebbe....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis