Author Topic: WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing ‘Chinese Colleagues’ Developing ‘Kil  (Read 1079 times)

Offline DB

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we… Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/daszak-reveals-chinese-colleagues-manipulating-coronaviruses/

JUNE 8, 2021

Offline DB

@Smokin Joe more and more proof it was what we thought all along...

Offline DB

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe more and more proof it was what we thought all along...
Definitely. Thanks for the ping!

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And there's more...

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/fauci-headlined-conference-with-shi-and-daszak/

Dr. Anthony Fauci headlined a 2017 conference starring researchers central to COVID-19’s origins and subsequent coverup including EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak and top Wuhan’s lab researcher Shi Zhengli, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

Wait, whoa....

Wasn't 2017 the year that Fauci commented that 'This Administration would face a surprise pandemic'?

Coinkydink?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis