Author Topic: NYC Vietnam memorial vandalized with swastikas, veteran insults  (Read 2836 times)

rangerrebew

NYC Vietnam memorial vandalized with swastikas, veteran insults
The memorial was dedicated in 2019, according to the NYC Parks Department.
By Jesse Ou2019Neill , Craig McCarthy | New York Post

A Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Elmhurst, Queens was desecrated with swastikas, profane graffiti and the term "baby killers."

New York City Councilman Robert Holden shared images of the vandalism on Twitter Wednesday, and vowed to work with police to make an arrest.

NYC HOMELESS MAN ACCUSED OF ATTACKING ASIAN WOMAN HAD BEEN ARRESTED 8 TIMES IN PAST YEAR: TOP COP

"I am deeply disgusted by this cowardly act of vandalism at the Queens Vietnam Veterans Memorial," the Democrat wrote.

"I am working… to make sure the perpetrator is brought to justice. I offer a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the sick soul who did it."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-vietnam-memorial-vandalized-with-swastikas-veteran-insults

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: NYC Vietnam memorial vandalized with swastikas, veteran insults
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 12:28:32 pm »
Has anyone verified AOC's whereabouts during the time in question?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: NYC Vietnam memorial vandalized with swastikas, veteran insults
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 12:51:19 pm »
Antifa is a lot more prevalent out there than people realize. 

No normal person would do shit like this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.