Author Topic: The Single Best Thing Americans Can Do to Retake America By Dennis Prager  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Single Best Thing Americans Can Do to Retake America
If millions of American parents withdrew their children from the public school system, the country would turn around as fast as you could say "teachers’ unions."
By Dennis Prager
June 8, 2021

The most frequent question people pose to me is: What can I do to fight back against the nihilistic anti-American destruction of virtually all the country’s major institutions?

There is an answer.

The single best thing Americans can do to counter the left-wing attack on America—against its freedoms, its schools, its families, its children, its governmental institutions, its sports, its news and entertainment media, its medical establishment, the CIA, the FBI, the State Department, and the military—is to take their children out of America’s schools.

Other than in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), the vast majority of America’s elementary schools, high schools, colleges, and universities teach your child or grandchild almost nothing important; prematurely sexualize them, thereby robbing them of their innocence; and harm them intellectually and morally. They rarely teach them, for example, art or music because they are too busy teaching them race-centered hatred of whites, of America, and of America’s values.

Sending your child(ren) to most American schools is playing Russian roulette with their values—but unlike the gun in Russian roulette, which has a bullet in only one of its six chambers, the schools’ guns hold four or five bullets.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/08/the-single-best-thing-americans-can-do-to-retake-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a pity the public schools get their money through taxation, because if parents want to pull their kids out of the schools, they have to pay tuition twice.  Once by direct payment to a private school or Home school curriculum company, and then again when property taxes come due.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Public education should be funded by vouchers so parents have real choice.  Let the money follow the children.  Also, any child from any zip code should be able to attend any school in any zip code especially since state and Federal funding are involved.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Public education should be funded by vouchers so parents have real choice.  Let the money follow the children.  Also, any child from any zip code should be able to attend any school in any zip code especially since state and Federal funding are involved.

The big problem I have with using vouchers is they give big government strings they can pull to force the private schools to teach abominations like CRT.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"The big problem I have with using vouchers is they give big government strings they can pull to force the private schools to teach abominations like CRT."

Correct.
Private means "private".
Funding, too.

Question for anyone who cares to answer:
Have you ever seen a private school that advertises that it teaches from a "traditional, Western Civilization-based" point-of-view...?

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
To answer your question, NO!  Haven't seen that.  NY schools are going bonkers with CRT and other undesirable nonsense.

I went to private school for eight years, and I am NOT a fan of religious based schools.  Inferior from my perspective.  We had zero advanced math, no languages, no advanced science.  My son, attending the same public schools I would have had I gone that route, he had Algebra 1 & II, Geometry, three years of foreign languages, biology and I believe chemistry when he completed 8th grade.  When he graduated high school, he studied Latin for six years, read books in Latin.  His Latin teacher told me, "your son is a true scholar".  I was very proud to hear that.  None of that was available to me in private school.

I fear the only thing that brings fair elections back to the USA is paper ballots ONLY.  Nothing electronic.  And we as a nation are no where near recognizing that fact.  People still want to believe we have honest elections.  Bullsh*t!!!  The corruption is worse than Venezuela.  There will be no retaking the country to sanity until this happens!!!!