General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Federal Prosecutors Tell Cuomo To Cough Up His Book Materials For Probe Into Nursing Home Coverup

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kamaji:
Nothing will come of this.  He's a democrat, after all.  This is just a pre-emptive strike to create the illusion that it was all "investigated" and therefore is old news that cannot be held against Cuomo when he runs for president, as he most assuredly will do at some point in time.

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 09, 2021, 05:19:59 pm ---It's looking like he covered up the scandals to enhance the sales of his book.  Quid Pro Quo.  That said, how likely is Gardner to actually do something besides covering up the cover up?

--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty, my dear friend, I have written this several times (not the part about your being my dear friend), but I will say it again, then order his book, as I want dates things happened:

Okay, I will start at the beginning: An older person lives in a nursing home.  The operative word is "home".  The nursing "home" is the person's "home"; the person has no other "home". 

Older person living in nursing home, goes into hospital for operation or illness of some kind.  When hospital has done their work, patient may go "home".  "Home" is the nursing "home" but the nursing "home" will not take the person back until the patient meets their standard of accepting older people even though this person has lived there 15 years or whatever. 

Because nursing homes were doing this, a law/rule was made; nursing homes must take their elderly residents back when a hospital dismisses these patients.

At the beginning of this virus attack, hospitals were releasing patients they thought were getting better and did not need hospital care anymore.  It was not known then that these patients were still spreading the virus to others at nursing homes.  Once that was known,  hospitals stopped sending patients home even though they were better.

Now, I will get his book as a starting place and trace this matter of nursing homes and their residents to determine exactly what happened when.  I want to know.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on July 07, 2021, 07:23:44 pm ---@Cyber Liberty, my dear friend, I have written this several times (not the part about your being my dear friend), but I will say it again, then order his book, as I want dates things happened:

Okay, I will start at the beginning: An older person lives in a nursing home.  The operative word is "home".  The nursing "home" is the person's "home"; the person has no other "home". 

Older person living in nursing home, goes into hospital for operation or illness of some kind.  When hospital has done their work, patient may go "home".  "Home" is the nursing "home" but the nursing "home" will not take the person back until the patient meets their standard of accepting older people even though this person has lived there 15 years or whatever. 

Because nursing homes were doing this, a law/rule was made; nursing homes must take their elderly residents back when a hospital dismisses these patients.

At the beginning of this virus attack, hospitals were releasing patients they thought were getting better and did not need hospital care anymore.  It was not known then that these patients were still spreading the virus to others at nursing homes.  Once that was known,  hospitals stopped sending patients home even though they were better.

Now, I will get his book as a starting place and trace this matter of nursing homes and their residents to determine exactly what happened when.  I want to know.

--- End quote ---

Simple:  order the hospitals to retain those patients.  But the hospitals won't do that because it's contrary to their financial incentives. 

It's all about the benjamins, not about patient care, and the worst offenders are the so-called nonprofits, which like to hypocritically sell themselves as caring only about patients, not profits.  Bull.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on July 07, 2021, 08:26:41 pm ---Simple:  order the hospitals to retain those patients.  But the hospitals won't do that because it's contrary to their financial incentives. 

It's all about the benjamins, not about patient care, and the worst offenders are the so-called nonprofits, which like to hypocritically sell themselves as caring only about patients, not profits.  Bull.

--- End quote ---

:yowsa:

Victoria33:
@Cyber Liberty

Okay, hard cover book will be here tomorrow (hard cover less expensive than paperback).  Started to put it on my BRAND NEW AMAZON TABLET-8 PLUS) that has Kindle on it, but I will likely want to underline bits and pieces on this Cuomo book so got hard cover:

"American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic Hardcover – October 13, 2020
by Andrew Cuomo (Author)"

Tomorrow, do not bother me, will be reading, drinking, smoking, making notes in above book.  No tobacco, no nicotine, "Southern Tipps Menthol".  Drinking Diet Coke in double-sided 16 oz. glass, cover on it, place for its straw.  Paper tablet for notes (so many years in university taking notes, still do it; writing it is backup for brain notes).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version