General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Federal Prosecutors Tell Cuomo To Cough Up His Book Materials For Probe Into Nursing Home Coverup

<< < (4/4)

Victoria33:
@Cyber Liberty

You said, "Cuomo not only forced the nursing homes to accept COVID patients, he also issued an order prohibiting the homes from even testing the patients to see if they had active COVID."

You cannot use a statement like the above because you give no time relevance. You say he did this but if he did, WHEN?  Was it when a person wanted to come live at the nursing home, or was it at the time when a person was out of the hospital?  Or was it during the day at any time - like a pop test?

Now, I say this to you:  I HEARD EVERY STATEMENT CUOMO MADE EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN HE WAS GIVING DAILY REPORTS. Did you do that?  I was listening when nursing home numbers were discussed - the history of the laws/rules were explained then.

I am getting the book to have a starting place.  It appears you have accepted some crap that sounds bad, so you believe that.  And, you believe since he is a Democrat, he is s.....  That part of you disappoints me.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on July 08, 2021, 01:13:19 am ---@Cyber Liberty

You said, "Cuomo not only forced the nursing homes to accept COVID patients, he also issued an order prohibiting the homes from even testing the patients to see if they had active COVID."

You cannot use a statement like the above because you give no time relevance. You say he did this but if he did, WHEN?  Was it when a person wanted to come live at the nursing home, or was it at the time when a person was out of the hospital?  Or was it during the day at any time - like a pop test?

Now, I say this to you:  I HEARD EVERY STATEMENT CUOMO MADE EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN HE WAS GIVING DAILY REPORTS. Did you do that?  I was listening when nursing home numbers were discussed - the history of the laws/rules were explained then.

I am getting the book to have a starting place.  It appears you have accepted some crap that sounds bad, so you believe that.  And, you believe since he is a Democrat, he is s.....  That part of you disappoints me.

--- End quote ---

You didn't seriously believe he would talk about that in one of his Magic Governor pressers, did you?  The time frame, which for some weird reason matters, was April or May 2020.  Right when his idiocy could kill the most old people.  He was not at all disappointed, either.

Oh, about my making a reckless charge against poor old Andy...read twice the part I bolded below, and see the link for the rest of the story.  I am sorry, but I don't have a subscription to NYT.  I have to quote a story by what Andy the Dandy called a stupid "weather girl."

By Janice Dean | Fox News

--- Quote ---On March 25, Cuomo and his health commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker issued an executive directive that required New York nursing home facilities to accept patients who were diagnosed with COVID-19 from hospitals. The reason was to free up hospital bed space for what was predicted to be an overwhelming number of people who would contract the virus.

The order stated that if a hospital determined a patient who needed nursing home care was medically stable, the home had to accept them, even if they had been treated for COVID-19. Nursing homes could not test incoming residents to see if they were newly infected or perhaps still contagious.
--- End quote ---

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/janice-dean-andrew-cuomo-covid-19-american-crisis

It turns out, I know plenty.  I can't wait to read the stuff you will be highlighting from your sage's book.  And do try not to tell me I don't know shit.

Smokin Joe:
Y'all might find this of interest when calculating timelines: Navy hospital ship sent to NYC for outbreak no longer needed, says Cuomo
Jennifer Peltz, The Associated Press , Marina Villeneuve , and Michael Hill, The Associated Press April 21, 2020

Note the date, and that
--- Quote ---The Navy ship arrived March 30 as state and city officials scrambled to add hospital beds to prepare for a potentially catastrophic surge in COVID-19 cases.
--- End quote ---
also....

--- Quote ---The Comfort has treated 179 patients, with 56 on board Tuesday.
--- End quote ---
(Same source)

According to https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2020/03/29/covid-19-screening-uncertainties-loom-over-hospital-ship-comfort-as-trump-bids-sailors-bon-voyage/ ,The Comfort was not intended to handle COVID patients, but provide a place for hospital patients free of the disease to be treated.

--- Quote ---The Comfort is expected to arrive in New York on Monday, where it will bring with it “12 operating rooms, [up to 1,000] hospital beds, a medical laboratory, a pharmacy, an optometry lab, digital radiology, a CAT scan, two oxygen-producing plants and a helicopter deck,” a DoD release said.
--- End quote ---

That bed space should have been fungible...

Not to mention field hospitals set up in several locations which sometimes went without seeing a patient.

All in the same time frame, however that relates to the nursing home issue.

art.prout:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 08, 2021, 03:33:10 am ---You didn't seriously believe he would talk about that in one of his Magic Governor pressers, did you?  The time frame, which for some weird reason matters, was April or May 2020.  Right when his idiocy could kill the most old people.  He was not at all disappointed, either.

Oh, about my making a reckless charge against poor old Andy...read twice the part I bolded below, and see the link for the rest of the story.  I am sorry, but I don't have a subscription to NYT.  I have to quote a story by what Andy the Dandy called a stupid "weather girl."

By Janice Dean | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/janice-dean-andrew-cuomo-covid-19-american-crisis

It turns out, I know plenty.  I can't wait to read the stuff you will be highlighting from your sage's book.  And do try not to tell me I don't know shit.

--- End quote ---

Pardon me as a newcomer to these parts, but it appears that you are trying to talk sense to someone that is delusional.

Just my observations, you may know better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version