Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Obama has always been a ‘hater’ who gets off on ‘inflaming’ race tension  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson: Obama has always been a ‘hater’ who gets off on ‘inflaming’ race tension
June 9, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson railed at former President Barack Obama Tuesday evening over a CNN interview in which he complained about white Americans who reject controversial critical race theory curriculum.

“Barack Obama spent eight years dividing the country along racial lines — you’d think that would be enough,” Carlson said as he opened the segment. “[That’s] more than most people do. You’d think he’d retreat to Hawaii and Martha’s Vineyard.

“But he is back to let you know if you have any problem with your kids’ teachers telling them that some races are better than others, then you, my friend, are the racist,” Carlson added.

The host was referring to an interview Obama did with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, in which he claimed “certain right-wing media venues…that monetize and capitalize on stoking the fear and resentment of a white population witnessing a changing America and seeing demographic changes” and make them fear that “their way of life is threatened.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/09/tucker-carlson-obama-has-always-been-a-hater-who-gets-off-on-inflaming-race-tension-1086315/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Obama has been and always will be a huge steaming pile.  The guy was a stain on the office and still leaves his mark today.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Obama has been and always will be a huge steaming pile.  The guy was a stain on the office and still leaves his mark today.
He looks more and more like Ol' Scratch as time goes on.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

He’s just so arrogant. This country has dealt him a better hand than most others, whatever color.  Why not be thankful?
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am just so proud of Tucker Carlson, and his brutal honesty during these woken times where the SJW coward warriors have us by the nads.

As I have said before, I know many of us have sworn off Fox and their November 3rd misdeeds.  But we really need to support him, his show, and his courage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

During his two terms as POTUS had a real chance to  try to help black youth by telling them their problems were not caused by racism and that with hard work and attention to the rule of law many of them could elevate themselves.
Instead Obama gleefully poured gasoline on the already smoldering racial bonfire. We now have record  instances of blacks physically attacking not only whites but also Asian-Americans.
He is blithely unaware of the immense harm he has caused to the nation's attempt to get black Americans on board with the rest of country.
He undoubtedly supports CRT but is too cowardly to admit it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As you watch these clips of Sparky's interview .... remember, HE is the one who orchestrated the illegal events from 2015 through today ....  :#@$%:

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1402065712819093512

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Internal polling must not look good for the Marxists.  Sparky's looking mighty pissed off .....

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1402068027395481608

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Obama is a major racist POS.  He has done more harm to black people then the ten presidents before him combined.  Good people are dead because of this maggot.  I was working on location in Missouri when Ferguson was going on.  My car broke down and I was picked up by a state trooper.  She gave me a ride back to civilization, for I was out in the middle of nowhere.

While we rode, she told me she had worked several nights in Ferguson, and told me it was a real sh*t show, people outright crazy in their behavior.  He did that.  He built that.  Yes, f*&^ing Obama's actions caused the death of hundreds, perhaps thousands of good people in America.

I will not be satisfied until he is tried, convicted and publicly dispatched for treason in the coup against Trump.  Nothing less. Maggots like this b*st*rd want only the destruction of the USA which gave him every opportunity in life to rise above most!!!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Pissed off...that I feel 'grateful' for Tucker Carlson and indirectly, FOXNEWS, for providing the means.

Here's what I think is going on here...

With Obama, it was always the bullshit 'news story' for public consumption, while the real crimes...the crimes that require nothing short of public execution, are being done with the other hand.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This recent mantra of the Democrats and the Establishment, aka as Obama's People
is that Right-Wing White extremists are the #1 threat to the democracy. 
Specific leftward television personalities get to suggest that "...White people are going to need to die or be dealt with".

Now, if some true Patriot out there reaches his "Howard Beal" moment with Joy Reed it only makes the charge 'true'.
THEN...try keeping your guns.

You realize there are many celebrity news readers and syndicated writers and tv hosts that are 'EMPLOYED' and/or under contract with the CIA?

They are getting PAID!!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald