General Category > Second Amendment

2d Amendment Sanctuary

(1/1)

AARguy:
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank CA and other Immigration Sanctuary States and Cities for leading the way in demonstrating how easy it is to simply ignore federal laws. As these entities have chosen to ignore federal immigration laws, states like Texas and Montana (with more to follow) have learned that federal gun laws can be officially ignored in a similar fashion.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: AARguy on June 09, 2021, 06:40:30 am ---I'd like to take this opportunity to thank CA and other Immigration Sanctuary States and Cities for leading the way in demonstrating how easy it is to simply ignore federal laws. As these entities have chosen to ignore federal immigration laws, states like Texas and Montana (with more to follow) have learned that federal gun laws can be officially ignored in a similar fashion.

--- End quote ---

And that is the reason the politicians I know personally started passing 2nd Amendment "sanctuary" ordinances.  When they start arresting Federales for violating the law I'll be happy, but nobody seems willing to pull that trigger.  Until then, it's all cosmetics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version