Author Topic: Alyssa Milano Considering Run for Congress in 2024  (Read 515 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano Considering Run for Congress in 2024
« on: June 08, 2021, 09:14:32 pm »
Alyssa Milano Considering Run for Congress in 2024

Joshua Caplan 8 Jun 2021

Hollywood actress and Democrat Party activist Alyssa Milano is considering a bid for the U.S. House of Representatives in the state of California in 2024.

Milano, a staunch supporter of President Joe Biden, teased her potential campaign in an interview with The Hill published Tuesday.

“I’m looking at California’s 4th District to potentially run against [Rep. Tom] McClintock (R),” she told the D.C.-based news outlet.

“I split my time between Truckee, Calif., and Bell Canyon, Calif., and the Republicans have basically had a strong arm there in the 4th District,” she added.

McClintock won reelection last year with 56 percent of the vote against Democrat challenger Brynne Kennedy.

“It’s going to take someone with, I think, name recognition and deep pockets to be able to run against McClintock, and so I’m considering it. I’m basically gathering information right now, speaking to different consultants, speaking to the community,” Milano said.

“I would love to maybe consider flipping that seat blue,” she added.

McClintock has not publicly weighed in on potentially facing off with the celebrity activist..

Milano, host of the political podcast Sorry not Sorry, has made headlines in recent years for her ardent support for various left-wing causes such as gun control and mas-mail voting. She has also garnered attention for her repeated attacks and conspiracy theories targeting President Donald Trump and his supporters.

In October 2020, Milano claimed that Americans must choose between “America or Trump,” because the country “can’t love both.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/08/alyssa-milano-considering-run-for-congress-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Alyssa Milano Considering Run for Congress in 2024
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 09:23:38 pm »
She is a water bug on the surface of life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 09:28:28 pm »

I find it truly remarkable that anyone would admit to being a staunch supporter of Joe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 11:22:01 pm »
She would fit right in.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 11:23:24 pm »
Why not in 2022? 

Or doesn't she know that Congressmen are elected every even year?

She should challenge Maxine Waters in the primary. 

I'd vote for her.

In the primary.

I mean, seriously, there's no reason to vote for whatever Republican is going to run.   Just everyone vote for this white broad and see if Mad Maxine can't be primaried out since she got something like 78% of the (completely honest no voter fraud here in District 43) vote in 2020.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 11:39:09 pm »
Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh, I think she shows her lack of understanding of the district by fantasizing that she could beat Tom McClintock. I don't think a Hollyweirder has great moral credibility there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 01:57:07 am »

I used to practice my short-range .22 targeting on those water bugs in the bottom of a gravel pit. Just put the sites a bit below to compensate for the range, and Bang.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: