Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'tru  (Read 3686 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@roamer_1
@thackney

Hunter was privately speaking to people, not putting his messages out for the public.  I suspect all of you have said something to someone that was not "proper" language and you would not want that seen/heard by other people.

@Victoria33

Not me. I am the very soul of proprietary,and would never dream of saying anything questionable or embarrassing.

It should also be said that on the remote chance I DID slip up and say something out of line,I am NOT a crackhead that is pimping out the office of the President of the United States because my daddy is the figurehead installed in that office.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:34:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
And my father isn't chastising all white people for being racist. They are setting up a double-standard where YOU can be punished for it but THEY cannot. It's all about control.
If Biden were a Republican, this would be Page 1 top of the fold for weeks.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And my father isn't chastising all white people for being racist. They are setting up a double-standard where YOU can be punished for it but THEY cannot. It's all about control.
If Biden were a Republican, this would be Page 1 top of the fold for weeks.

@Restored

And there would be public media cries to have his father removed from office for not even being able to control his own son.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

Not me. I am the very soul of proprietary,and would never dream of saying anything questionable or embarrassing.
@sneakypete

Hmm, let me go check every post you have written on this forum.  Hmm, hmm...  44444heart

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
@Restored

And there would be public media cries to have his father removed from office for not even being able to control his own son.

He would at least be forced to talk about it but Hunter has been a clusterfud ever since he appeared.....or didn't appear if you watch the MSM.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

It should also be said that on the remote chance I DID slip up and say something out of line,I am NOT a crackhead that is pimping out the office of the President of the United States because my daddy is the figurehead installed in that office.
I  don't refer to Asians as "yellow,"  nor do I call people "niggaz," like this son of a US Senator/vice president/president. If nothing else, I would have more regard for my father and his very public position. Perhaps Hunter is not kindly disposed to his father, thanks to Joe's clear preference for the deceased son. Paying the Big Guy 10% of the Chinese and Ukrainian graft still can't move Hunter to #1 in dear ol' dad's heart, alas.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org