General Category > Biden Crime Family

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'tru

(1/7) > >>

mountaineer:
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism
*Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer 
*The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'
*In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
*In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
*'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
*The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
*Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
*Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
*'Obama: Gonna miss you, man  Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com
Published: 14:51 EDT, 8 June 2021 | Updated: 14:53 EDT, 8 June 2021

click on link for full story, screengrabs.

libertybele:
Hunter's honky azz belongs in prison.

Victoria33:
Words are made of letters such as a,b,c,d,e,f,g,....
It is what the brain thinks they mean to make them "bad words". when they are just letters put together.  Friends may use any letter words they want when speaking to other friends.  It is the outsiders that make the letters bad words.

mystery-ak:
A New Hunter Biden Scandal Emerges That the Media May Be Unable to Ignore

Unlike many traditional media organizations, we’ve reported extensively on the various scandals related to President Biden’s son Hunter Biden, like the laptop emails which inadvertently led to the release of a treasure trove of damaging information on both Bidens, Hunter Biden’s post-election admission that he was under investigation by the DOJ, his business dealings with Chinese entities, and so much more.

But while “news” outlets like CNN and the New York Times at best grit their teeth through bare-minimum “reporting” on Hunter Biden (if at all), a new scandal involving the president’s son may finally be the one that reporters simply cannot ignore.

Per the Daily Mail, it has been revealed via newly-obtained text messages from his laptop that Hunter Biden has used the “n-word” on numerous occasions, addressing his white lawyer with the word “n*gga” and saving a meme to his laptop of his dad hugging former President Obama with the words “you my n***a, Barack” among the messages added to the photo.

Here are some of the images from the report:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/sn00pdad/status/1402344985916284939

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/06/08/a-new-hunter-biden-scandal-emerges-that-the-media-may-be-unable-to-ignore-n393509

mystery-ak:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/sn00pdad/status/1402343695395983360

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version