Author Topic: Klobuchar on 1/6 Riot: ‘This Was Like the Super Bowl of Domestic Terrorism’  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Klobuchar on 1/6 Riot: ‘This Was Like the Super Bowl of Domestic Terrorism’

Pam Key 8 Jun 2021

Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” described the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill “like the Super Bowl of domestic terrorism.”

Discussing a newly released U.S. Senate bipartisan report on January 6, Klobuchar said, “We have outlined what is common knowledge in our report about President Trump’s speech, about encouraging them to march down from the mall and the like. One reason I believe we need a 9/11 type commission and investigation is we felt our jurisdiction and goal was clear. We wanted to get immediate recommendations to help with funding, to help with getting bills passed, and make changes in the police department and the like. But the whole side of it about the rise of white supremacy and what needs to be done. I believe this report is not a substitute for that, but something we needed to do immediately.”

She continued, “We must keep pushing them. It is not over yet, right? The need for this report will go on for many, many years. The public saw with horror through the eyes of the impeachment, hearing the videos and what happened. Individual committees, as Speaker Pelosi said, we will keep having hearings in the House and the Senate but not a replacement for one big report. I remember coming to the Senate and even years later implementing the 9/11 Commission recommendation. Not all is lost because Mitch McConnell is trying to block this right now.”

Mitchell said, “What would take to get the National Guard away from DOD authority and get more control to the Capitol Police on the front lines?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/08/klobuchar-on-1-6-riot-this-was-like-the-super-bowl-of-domestic-terrorism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Stupid female genital organ, to use a hoary euphemism...

Oklahoma City bombing.

Everything Aunty Fa and (b)LM have done since they came into existence as the street army of the Democratic Election Klepto Party.

La Raza and the damage it's done to the US economy.

The CDC under Fauci.

The Democrat majorities in House and Senate.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline The_Reader_David

Yeah, right.  Maybe via the analogy  Super Bowl : actual warfare  ::  1/6 riot : actual domestic terrorism.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

Local TV stations still referring to it as an "insurrection" instead of what it was: a protest. I guess Klobuchar won't be happy until we all refer to 1/6 as a terrorist attack (worse than 9/11/01, of course).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

This is a leading player in the "Super Bowl of Domestic Terrorism"?!

Timothy McVeigh was a minor leaguer?

The Antifoids and BLMers are bench-warmers on an under-.500 team?! What the spork is she smoking?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Go back to eating your salad with a hair comb, dumbass. 

(Does that make anybody else as nauseated as I?)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: