Author Topic: In Your Heart Do You Believe Trump Is Right? Cal Thomas  (Read 859 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In Your Heart Do You Believe Trump Is Right? Cal Thomas
« on: June 08, 2021, 03:03:07 pm »
In Your Heart Do You Believe Trump Is Right?
Cal Thomas

Posted: Jun 08, 2021 12:01 AM

In the 1964 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Barry Goldwater had a slogan: "In your heart you know he's right."

That was aimed at deflecting the stereotype about Goldwater and Republicans in general that they were an uncaring lot. It is a smear that still works to some extent for modern Democrats.

In his return to political campaigning last Saturday, former president Donald Trump channeled Goldwater when he claimed vindication for many of the positions he took during last year's presidential campaign and in the four years of his administration.

Speaking to a gathering of North Carolina Republicans in Greenville, Trump touted his accomplishments, including tax cuts and regulation reductions. He also criticized what he said were President Biden's "insane executive orders."

He might have added Middle East peace deals, including the Abraham Accords. He said President Biden is working to reverse all of his achievements and mentioned rising gas prices as a consequence that can be felt by nearly every American.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2021/06/08/in-your-heart-do-you-believe-trump-is-right-n2590623
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: In Your Heart Do You Believe Trump Is Right? Cal Thomas
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 11:11:19 pm »
In Your Heart Do You Believe Trump Is Right? Cal Thomas/Posted: Jun 08, 2021 12:01 AM.
In the 1964 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Barry Goldwater had a slogan: "In your heart you know he's right."
That was aimed at deflecting the stereotype about Goldwater and Republicans in general that they were an uncaring lot. It is a smear that still works to some extent for modern Democrats.
In his return to political campaigning last Saturday, former president Donald Trump channeled Goldwater when he claimed vindication for many of the positions he took during last year's presidential campaign and in the four years of his administration.
Speaking to a gathering of North Carolina Republicans in Greenville, Trump touted his accomplishments, including tax cuts and regulation reductions. He also criticized what he said were President Biden's "insane executive orders."
He might have added Middle East peace deals, including the Abraham Accords. He said President Biden is working to reverse all of his achievements and mentioned rising gas prices as a consequence that can be felt by nearly every American.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 02:13:27 am by Absalom »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 11:15:59 pm »
What Thomas and others do not seem to be able to grasp (surprisingly) is that if we do not all acknowledge and scream bloody mercer about the rat theft of the last election future elections will not matter a hillabeans.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 11:29:05 pm »
What Thomas and others do not seem to be able to grasp (surprisingly) is that if we do not all acknowledge and scream bloody mercer about the rat theft of the last election future elections will not matter a hillabeans.

I believe the vast majority of people are screaming that the election was stolen.  The question of course is what is being done about it?  So far nothing.  Not a dang thing.

Only thing I can suggest is to call your Senators, your representatives, your state senators and representatives, your Supervisor of Elections, etc. , and DEMAND reform!

...and we have to find a way to get rid of Ronna from leading the RNC.

For those of you know the 'ropes' of election laws, procedures, etc., if you have any ideas of how and what needs to be done, please let us know, your advice would be sincerely, welcome.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 11:29:54 pm »
In answer to the question in the headline; emphatically, YES!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 11:32:06 pm »
I believe the vast majority of people are screaming that the election was stolen.  The question of course is what is being done about it?  So far nothing.  Not a dang thing.

A good part of the conservative media are still avoiding mention of the theft as if it were heresy.

If they care at all about the future of the nation they are fools. Or they could be just representing themselves as something they are not.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 11:58:35 pm »
A good part of the conservative media are still avoiding mention of the theft as if it were heresy.

If they care at all about the future of the nation they are fools. Or they could be just representing themselves as something they are not.

Conservative media?  Carlson, Bongino and Beck ... maybe Hannity.  That's about it.  As for the others, they are liberal minded and they would rather see the death of this Republic, then recognize that Trump is the voice of millions who just happen to be correct!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 11:58:47 pm »
Absolutely!  KNOW he's right!   

And if you don't miss him by now, you're a "Useful Idiot".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2021, 12:27:49 am »
:yowsa:

For far too long the Republicans have happily ignored the theft of Senate seats, congressional seats, and even the presidency, not to mention other offices, for the sake of "peace" at work.

And they'll keep doing it until the people get fed up and demand real solutions... i.e. prison time and the death penalty, for the most massive vote fraud operations in history.

Since elections have consequences according to that fascist mulatto from Kenya, then the corollary is that every election is important and must be guarded as if the nation's soul depended on it.

That means implementing a whole raft of election reforms, not the least of which is Voter ID with biometric checking of each voter at the polling place, no mail-in ballots, and an extremely limited and most carefully guarded absentee balloting process with recorded chain of custody and prison time for offenders.  And anyone "finding" car-trunk ballots is up for execution as far as I'm concerned.

How much damage did Al Gropen do with his stolen Senate seat?  He imposed MessiahCare on the US.  How many people died as a result?

The Congress was stolen by the Rodents in 2018.   How much damage was done to the Republic as a result.

The election of 2020 was stolen.  How many people are going to die as a result of having a fascist from Kenya pulling the strings on a meat puppet in the White House? 
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 12:29:04 am »
Conservative media?  Carlson, Bongino and Beck ... maybe Hannity.  That's about it.  As for the others, they are liberal minded and they would rather see the death of this Republic, then recognize that Trump is the voice of millions who just happen to be correct!

Beck?  :rolling:

And you didn't mention Mark Levin.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 12:34:20 am »
Absolutely!  KNOW he's right!   

And if you don't miss him by now, you're a "Useful Idiot".

Useful idiots?  ?    Nope they're not needed!!!             

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2021, 12:38:27 am »
Useful idiots?  ?    Nope they're not needed!!!           

To the Left, they are.

And that's the rub, for me.  Cannot understand how they can keep getting more stupid...'stupider' in their zeal to get rid of "The Orange Man".

Then my Biden friend says to me..."Gas goes up every Summer!"     9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2021, 12:48:56 am »
:yowsa:

For far too long the Republicans have happily ignored the theft of Senate seats, congressional seats, and even the presidency, not to mention other offices, for the sake of "peace" at work.

And they'll keep doing it until the people get fed up and demand real solutions... i.e. prison time and the death penalty, for the most massive vote fraud operations in history.

Since elections have consequences according to that fascist mulatto from Kenya, then the corollary is that every election is important and must be guarded as if the nation's soul depended on it.

That means implementing a whole raft of election reforms, not the least of which is Voter ID with biometric checking of each voter at the polling place, no mail-in ballots, and an extremely limited and most carefully guarded absentee balloting process with recorded chain of custody and prison time for offenders.  And anyone "finding" car-trunk ballots is up for execution as far as I'm concerned.

How much damage did Al Gropen do with his stolen Senate seat?  He imposed MessiahCare on the US.  How many people died as a result?

The Congress was stolen by the Rodents in 2018.   How much damage was done to the Republic as a result.

The election of 2020 was stolen.  How many people are going to die as a result of having a fascist from Kenya pulling the strings on a meat puppet in the White House?
Maybe some day someone will count the actual cost. I’m sure it wouldn’t take too much calculating to determine the number of people who died as a direct result of the rats Covid election strategy for example.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2021, 12:57:48 am »
To the Left, they are.

And that's the rub, for me.  Cannot understand how they can keep getting more stupid...'stupider' in their zeal to get rid of "The Orange Man".

Then my Biden friend says to me..."Gas goes up every Summer!"     9999hair out0000

The goal of the Rodents is to make their serfs so stupid they can't realize they have their own two feet they can stand on, if they want to.   So the Rodents don't want their slaves to look down, to see they have feet, or looking around, to see how things really are and who's doing what, but to look only up, at their masters, with adoring eyes for all the good things their masters have stolen for them.

So every generation of serf must become dumber than their parents.   So the schools cannot possibly be allowed to teach history or literature or even the true nature of the society these slaves exist in.  And they are certainly not allowed to connect One to Two to come up with "I've been Robbed!"   Unless the alleged Robber has already been identified as their white neighbor working at a similar menial job.   That's not only okay, it's pre-approved.

And the Useful Idiots are absolutely needed.   Who else is going to find the Jews...er the White people and turn them in to be gassed if not the Useful Idiot?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2021, 01:01:02 am »
Maybe some day someone will count the actual cost. I’m sure it wouldn’t take too much calculating to determine the number of people who died as a direct result of the rats Covid election strategy for example.

If the Americans ever regain control of our nation, the Marxists will be thrown out of the universities and into either the gutter or the labor camps.  Someone has to count the sand grains of the Mojave in August.  They're not good for anything else.

And with the new vacancies in freshly American universities, there would be a HUGE opportunity for research on how the Great Disaster happened, why it happened and how it can be prevented in the future to preserve the restored liberty.

But first, we have a war to win.

The first step in winning this war is never relenting on the news that the Rodents stole the 2020 election.   

Rules for Radicals can easily work as Rules for Reactionaries, and that is what we are.  I'm damn proud of being a Reactionary.

If this is progress, I want my 1950's back.  And I wasn't even born then.

Really, what was the very worst thing about the USA in the 1950s?   A little racism.

We can restore the American Way and the American Dream that as so strong in the 1950's without retaining the raycysm the Rodents have re-imposed today.

Eliminate Affirmative Action, a racist program.   Establish temporary racial quotas in government employment so the government employment "diversity" resembles American citizen diversity within 2%, and since we'd also be downsizing the government, should be awesomely painful for the barnacles, but after that, implement strict controls on hiring (no race-based questions, scoring solely on demonstrated ability, etc) and try to recover America from what the Rodents have done to it.

Maybe we can even stop letting people murder babies.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:08:01 am by Sled Dog »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 01:02:09 am »
To the Left, they are.

You just can't make stupid, smart!!   

Yep, gas is now $2.98/gal    Thanks to Joe and his Useful (?) Idiots!

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 01:03:34 am »
You just can't make stupid, smart!!   

Yep, gas is now $2.98/gal    Thanks to Joe and his Useful (?) Idiots!

But they can make the smart kids act stupid by filling them with lies.

If you haven't read 1984 in the last decade, it's a good time for a refresher.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 01:15:20 am »

@libertybele

There are a lot of people working three shifts a day in Phoenix apparently not doing a dang thing.  You mentioned once I ought to tell my story, but I've decided not to.  I have too much work to do (more than a dang), and there are too many friends willing to become ex-friends by shooting at my efforts. 

Too many willing to poo-poo my works.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 02:52:07 am »
YES!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!