Author Topic: Trump to launch speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to launch speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly
« on: June 08, 2021, 02:50:55 pm »
Trump to launch speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly
By Mychael Schnell - 06/07/21 01:44 PM EDT

Former President Trump is launching a speaking tour with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly that will aim to “provide a never before heard inside view of his administration.”

The series, dubbed “The History Tour,” will feature four live conversations across the country between Trump and O’Reilly in December.

The tour “will discuss exactly how things were accomplished, as well as challenges, both good and bad,” according to a press release announcing the series.

Trump in a statement said the conversations will be “wonderful but hard-hitting sessions” that will discuss the “real problems” occurring in the U.S.

“I will be focusing on greatness for our Country, something seldom discussed in political dialogue. If we don’t make our Country great again, we will soon no longer have a Country! I look forward to working with Bill, who right now has the #1 bestselling book, to openly discuss the real problems of our Country, and how to solve them,” Trump said.

“Additionally, it will be fun, fun, fun, for everyone who attends!” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/557171-trump-to-launch-speaking-tour-with-bill-oreilly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Trump to launch speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 08:49:23 pm »
Hooking up with known RINOs is never a good thing.  Trump better be careful.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.