Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Understand The Point You’re Making’: Harris Deflects When Pressed By NBC On Absence At The  (Read 3729 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Don’t Understand The Point You’re Making’: Harris Deflects When Pressed By NBC On Absence At The Border

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
June 08, 2021 9:38 AM ET

Vice President Kamala Harris repeatedly deflected questions on her absence at the border during an interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt that airs in full Tuesday.

Harris spoke with Holt about the ongoing crisis at the southern border following her trip to Guatemala. The vice president warned Guatemalans during a press conference Monday that they should not come to the U.S. Her trip also includes a visit to Mexico, where she plans to continue addressing migration.

During a portion of the interview played by NBC’s “The Today Show,” Holt pushed Harris on why she hasn’t visited the border — a fact that’s been pointed out by both Republicans and Democrats who have worked to highlight the surge at the border.

“Do you have any plans to visit the border?” Holt asked, prompting Harris to throw her hands up and declare she plans to visit “at some point.”

“At some point. You know, we are going to the border. We’ve been to the border. So, this whole thing about the border — we’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border,” Harris responded.

https://rumble.com/embed/vfmij3/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/08/kamala-harris-deflects-lester-holt-border-guatemala/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The reason this is happening at our border, KAmala, is because you've unlocked and opened the doors and windows.

Paul C
@PaulMtascp

Replying to @bennyjohnson

pathetic responses to surprisingly real questions from Lester.

8:53 AM · Jun 8, 2021·Twitter Web App

Offline skeeter

Even money Jill was the one who assigned the border to Kamala.

Lizzy D
@LizzyD816

Replying to @bennyjohnson

The root causes aren't our problem to deal with. Protecting our borders IS our problem.

10:07 AM · Jun 8, 2021·Twitter for Android

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Heels-up cackles and Lester rolls over like a fainting goat.  What a pair of dumbasses.  Holt is a disgrace.  He is a black Brian Williams.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

She doesn't understand the point? Really?  Perhaps the point that she needs to understand is that she is NOT qualified!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

She doesn't understand the point? Really?  Perhaps the point that she needs to understand is that she is NOT qualified!!!
Harris has always used this kind of mickey mouse rhetorical device to throw off people trying to nail her down, making them feel the need to explain themselves while she tries to figure out a route of escape.

Summer Mazzettia
@SummerMazzettia

Replying to @catturd2

Kinda annoyed that Guatemala sent her back

9:43 AM · Jun 8, 2021·Twitter for Android

88devil  Yup.

Online libertybele

I sat and listened to the interview (painfully) and she says she is focused on the root causes of what is happening at the border.  She lists the pandemic and how the US is giving vaccines.

Anybody that believes that this is one of the root causes of the crisis at the border also believes in magic fairy dust!

She dances around questions asked, however, she's not good at deflecting and she makes herself look as incompetent as she truly is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Bingo.  If you want to make joe look competent let the light shine on Heels-up.  She is the most incompetent VP since Dan Quayle.  She make Dan look like a freaking Rhoades scholar.

P-o-t-a-h-o.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:21:25 pm by Wingnut »

Online mountaineer

At least she didn't break into song, "Well, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music ..."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

At least she didn't break into song, "Well, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music ..."

And she sure knows how to use "it".

Online mountaineer

And she sure knows how to use "it".
Seems to be her only skill.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

Offline skeeter

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

The point she understands perfectly is that she isn't the Vice President.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Bingo.  If you want to make joe look competent let the light shine on Heels-up.  She is the most incompetent VP since Dan Quayle.  She make Dan look like a freaking Rhoades scholar.

P-o-t-a-h-o.

Wow.

@Wingnut missed something important.

Joe Biden was VP only four years ago.  That was the apex of his career.  He's never won an election since.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

Kammie's so stupid that maybe she doesn't understand why her continued border absence is significant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.