Author Topic: Anyone notice how haggard Kamala Harris looked in Guatemala?  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 8, 2021
Anyone notice how haggard Kamala Harris looked in Guatemala?
By Monica Showalter

Kamala Harris is under some kind of pressure.

It's hard to say what, given the working thesis (first seen in a tweet by Newt Gingrich) that Joe Biden appointed her to the position of border czar because he knew she would do nothing.

But it's pretty obvious there were signs of strain in her face as she met with the president of Guatemala on Monday and then held a dual press conference. She looked like hell.

Here are some camera shots from the NBC News report on the television set:

She actually looks pretty lost, uncertain, way out of her comfort zone. Not ready for prime time. And her hair was clumped and dirty. This wasn't one of her selfie glamour shots.

At this point, we can only speculate.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/anyone_notice_how_haggard_kamala_harris_looked_in_guatemala.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Anyone notice how haggard Kamala Harris looked in Guatemala?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 02:05:36 pm »
She has a blank, helpless sort of face, rather like a rose just before you drench it with DDT.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 02:07:04 pm »
Sure she's under pressure. She's a sub-100 IQ individual occupying the number two spot on the planet.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 02:13:05 pm »
Sure she's under pressure. She's a sub-100 IQ individual occupying the number two spot on the planet.

And there she is. A legend in her own mind reigning supreme at number two.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 04:21:23 pm »
Yeah she's under pressure, can you imagine how she felt when she saw all the protest signs at the airport? You just know she expected smiling enthusiastic supporters and had to settle for a bitter serving of reality.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 05:29:50 pm »
The burden of stupidity and ineptitude is showing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 05:51:36 pm »
She has a lot of "work" to do.  And not in her usual position.  Here is the Guatemalan president's biography, from wiki:

Giammattei has vowed to bring back the death penalty and pledged to "crush violent gangs, fight poverty to stop migration and end 'disgusting' corruption." He is against same-sex marriage and abortion, and supports using the military for civilian security.

During his visit to Israel in December 2019, he pledged to have Lebanese Hezbollah declared a "terrorist organization", declaring that "the friends of Israel are the friends of Guatemala, and the enemies of Israel are our enemies.  At the same time, he considers to align the policy of Israeli settlements to that of the United States a month earlier.

In 2019, he calls the Venezuelan government a "dictatorship" and says he wants to maintain the same diplomatic line as his predecessor Jimmy Morales towards Venezuela, a country with which Guatemala has severed diplomatic relations.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 06:03:28 pm »
And there she is. A legend in her own mind reigning supreme at number two.
Yeah, if she teams up with Meghan Markle to run as the Democrat Dream Team in 2024, there would be quite a lot of ragging about who bedded better to get where they were.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 06:32:44 pm »
Kamala Harris Wears a Mask During Visit to Mexico; Mexican President Does Not

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/08/kamala-harris-wears-a-mask-during-visit-to-mexico-mexican-president-does-not/

I wonder how many black pantsuits she has  :pondering:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2021, 07:00:28 pm »
Pressed on lack of border visit, Harris retorts she hasn't 'been to Europe' either

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-harris-europe
Support the USO

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2021, 07:02:10 pm »
I speculate that she wasn't on her 'happy' pills.  Usually she's laughing hysterically at whatever.  I think perhaps she might be starting to realize the magnitude of the situation at the border that Biden dropped in her lap --- Guatemala isn't at all happy so far with this administration. 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 07:07:30 pm »
Pressed on lack of border visit, Harris retorts she hasn't 'been to Europe' either

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-harris-europe

In similar news:  (Her constant laughing is becoming an issue)

Kamala Harris slammed for 'cringe' response to border questions: 'Not a joke to laugh at'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-slammed-cringe-response-border-questions-joke-laugh
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2021, 10:11:29 pm »
Sumpin' tells me that she definitely did not want to be there...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2021, 10:21:23 pm »
Sumpin' tells me that she definitely did not want to be there...

IMHO she has no interest in being the VP nor the president, but she IS interested in the title of first female Black VP in history and being the first Black female president. Nothing more than that other than the $$$ and perks that she will gain along with those titles.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2021, 10:40:27 pm »
Not surprisingly, she always looks "rode hard and put away wet."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2021, 10:44:35 pm »
She has a blank, helpless sort of face, rather like a rose just before you drench it with DDT.

I believe Willie Brown had a similar experience, or a dozen with her.  But it wasn't DDT.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 01:09:40 am »
Maybe she's been overloading on Cackle and as we all know, Cackle addicts don't age well.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 01:12:34 am »
I speculate that she wasn't on her 'happy' pills.  Usually she's laughing hysterically at whatever.  I think perhaps she might be starting to realize the magnitude of the situation at the border that Biden dropped in her lap --- Guatemala isn't at all happy so far with this administration.

I've checked, very carefully.

I don't care if Guatemala approves of how the US runs it's border, no matter if we have a real president setting policy or a meat puppet reciting lines.

Maybe Guatemala should fix it's own nest and make it so Guatemalans want to stay in-country and be productive and patriotic citizens.

Then again, I've checked, and I don't care where the Guatemalan go, so long it isn't here.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:13:32 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 01:50:24 am »
Not surprisingly, she always looks "rode hard and put away wet."

Exactly what I was going to write.  She's always looked "haggard," as all prostitutes end up looking.  IOW, she slept her way to the top, and it shows.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: