Author Topic: Criminal Investigation of Donald Trump Heats up as He Plans Political Future  (Read 818 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Criminal Investigation of Donald Trump Heats up as He Plans Political Future

Charlie Spiering 8 Jun 2021

Former President Donald Trump teased his political future during a speech to North Carolina Republicans on Saturday, but he also grappled with the ongoing criminal investigation of his business by the State of New York.

“You know what? It’s a disgrace to our country,” Trump said to his supporters. “It’s prosecutorial misconduct. They’re in search of a crime. It’s a fishing expedition.”

For Trump, it’s the continuation of the five-year “witch hunt” and “hoax” his political opponents used to attack him since he first took office.

Armed with information about the president’s business after combing through his tax returns, the team of prosecutors is reportedly pressuring top officials in the organization to give up information incriminating Trump.

“They’ve gotten millions of pages of documents,” Trump griped, and added, “They’re going through every deal I’ve ever done, millions and millions of pages. If there’s a comma, mistake, if there’s a misspelling, it’s problems.”

A day earlier, the Manhattan district attorney subpoenaed a financial executive for the Trump organization senior vice president and controller Jeffery McConney to testify before the grand jury.

Investigators also focused their attention on Chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, another longtime financial executive for the organization.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/08/criminal-investigation-of-donald-trump-heats-up-as-he-plans-political-future/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stormy Daniels: My Attorney Is in Contact with Manhattan DA — I Would ‘Love’ to Testify in Trump Probe
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/07/stormy-daniels-my-attorney-in-contact-with-manhattan-da-i-would-love-to-testify-in-trump-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak     

The finances of the Trump Organization are explained in Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough".  The book came out in 2020.  Due to suing Trump for her father's share of the company, she got so many boxes of financial data of that company, she had to rent a truck to get all the boxes.  I believe she said in person several months ago, these boxes were subpoenaed by the New York District Attorney who is heading the case about Trump in the grand jury. 

If one reads her book, one knows about the whole family of Trump, who did what, when.  It is a factual book.  She has another one out, "The Reckoning": "Our Nation's Trauma and Finding a Way to Heal", Hardcover" – August 17, 2021.  It is already a best seller and not out yet.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Personally, I'm investigating a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.  An undisclosed source suggests I may choose honey ham instead of virginia ham.  An un-named source says I'm looking into the possibility of using cheddar cheese.  Stay tuned for the possible choice of condiments.

Has a Grand Jury been convened?
Has an indictment been issued?
Has an arraignment occurred?
Has anything gone to trial?
Has there been a conviction?
Has a sentence been passed down?
Have all appeals been exhausted?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 05:03:10 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

Such political prosecutions in the USA should give all cause for concern, but it seems some are just delighted with them because it suites their personal opinion.

Sooner or later their own ox will be gored.

Offline Kamaji

Whether anything is found or not, it is still a quintessential political prosecution.  If Trump had not been president - or had been a democrat party president - none of this would have been given any consideration whatsoever.

Offline PeteS in CA

FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD.

FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD.

FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD.

FUDdity FUD! ..........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

If one reads her book, one knows about the whole family of Trump, who did what, when. It is a factual book.
Sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sure.
What, you don't think an angry relative that thinks she was cheated wouldn't tell the truth? Hmm, truth or misrepresentations a lies, I wonder which would garner more sales with her fellow Orange Man bad haters?

Online libertybele

Whether anything is found or not, it is still a quintessential political prosecution.  If Trump had not been president - or had been a democrat party president - none of this would have been given any consideration whatsoever.

Agreed.  The Russian collusion investigation was bogus as were the impeachments.  Trump came too close to bringing down the curtain(s) on the establishment and they had to do everything to destroy him and ensure that he wouldn't be re-elected.

He has mentioned running in 2024. He has met with both McCarthy and Cruz to discuss taking back the House and Senate.

One thing is avsolutely certain; Trump still has a tremendous following.  He still represents and speaks for millions of people.  The left still needs to find a way to permanently silence him and ensure that he will never hold political office again.

As I had predicted; they will continue to occupy his time by keeping him busy in the courts and in doing so will try to empty his bank accounts.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

The man's a billionaire.

If you look into any rich man's finances hard enough, you will find code violations.

It takes political hatred to prosecute such minor violations, probably unintentional, as major criminal felonies.

But that's what they're going to do.

Given the fact that they've spent the last six years digging and have nothing, whatever nonsense they do come up with is going to be the financial equivalent of jay walking.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Agreed.  The Russian collusion investigation was bogus as were the impeachments.  Trump came too close to bringing down the curtain(s) on the establishment and they had to do everything to destroy him and ensure that he wouldn't be re-elected.

He has mentioned running in 2024. He has met with both McCarthy and Cruz to discuss taking back the House and Senate.

One thing is avsolutely certain; Trump still has a tremendous following.  He still represents and speaks for millions of people.  The left still needs to find a way to permanently silence him and ensure that he will never hold political office again.

As I had predicted; they will continue to occupy his time by keeping him busy in the courts and in doing so will try to empty his bank accounts.

Agreed, except for that last.

It's not Trump's time they wish to waste.  It's OUR time they're wasting.

Every story the Rodents publish/air about some irrelevant Trumpian peccadillo is a story that isn't covering the corruption of the Rodents and how the election was stolen and how to prevent the Rodents from stealing the next election.

Every "Trump is a Criminal!" story is a Squirrel intended to distract the easily led.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Anyone recall how strongly the Rodents opposed the prosecution of that drunken harridan who lost the 2016 election?  They called it "revenge".

No talk of that now.

Because their side lost the 2020 election, too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD.

FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD.

FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD.

FUDdity FUD! ..........

That sounds like Stormy Daniels headboard.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn