General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists

<< < (2/2)

catfish1957:
I am of the opinion if people want to be idiots and display the sign of "government submission" and wear masks that's their business.

Walking around an Aldi and filming and opining against people who choose that way (no matter how stupid), is just someone trying to pick a fight.  MYOB dude.

pjcomix:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on June 09, 2021, 02:03:44 pm ---I am of the opinion if people want to be idiots and display the sign of "government submission" and wear masks that's their business.

Walking around an Aldi and filming and opining against people who choose that way (no matter how stupid), is just someone trying to pick a fight.  MYOB dude.

--- End quote ---

If you notice, I wasn't arguing the point to anybody wearing a mask. I just wanted to reveal the extent of compliance to a mask rule that no longer exists which is just flat out strange... and funny.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: pjcomix on June 10, 2021, 04:21:09 pm ---If you notice, I wasn't arguing the point to anybody wearing a mask. I just wanted to reveal the extent of compliance to a mask rule that no longer exists which is just flat out strange... and funny.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't sure the level of volume of how others may have heard.  If done stealthly, I guess you are fine.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on June 10, 2021, 05:46:26 pm ---Wasn't sure the level of volume of how others may have heard.  If done stealthly, I guess you are fine.

--- End quote ---

@pjcomix is a professional at this stuff.  I've been a reader of his for years.

pjcomix:
I am thinking of doing a compilation of people in their cars while wearing their masks. That's the funniest situation of them all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version