Author Topic: VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists  (Read 1152 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists
« on: June 08, 2021, 11:51:41 am »
They could be a permanent element of our society. Face Mask cultists. Despite the CDC stating it is okay to not wear face masks, the cultists are continuing to wear them both indoors and outdoors as you can see in these grocery store scenes in Broward County, FL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XgkaLHmcHM
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 02:50:34 pm »
Is Aldi's one of those stupid stores that demands everybody wear masks?  There are still places like that here in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 01:18:38 pm »
Is Aldi's one of those stupid stores that demands everybody wear masks?  There are still places like that here in AZ.

Strictly optional yet almost everybody still worships the Face Mask god.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 01:32:44 pm »
Strictly optional yet almost everybody still worships the Face Mask god.

Who knew California has colonies in Florida?   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 01:34:07 pm »
If Aldi's was Whole Foods a guy could make a good living returning bascarts to their corrals.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 02:03:44 pm »
I am of the opinion if people want to be idiots and display the sign of "government submission" and wear masks that's their business.

Walking around an Aldi and filming and opining against people who choose that way (no matter how stupid), is just someone trying to pick a fight.  MYOB dude.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 04:21:09 pm »
I am of the opinion if people want to be idiots and display the sign of "government submission" and wear masks that's their business.

Walking around an Aldi and filming and opining against people who choose that way (no matter how stupid), is just someone trying to pick a fight.  MYOB dude.

If you notice, I wasn't arguing the point to anybody wearing a mask. I just wanted to reveal the extent of compliance to a mask rule that no longer exists which is just flat out strange... and funny.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 05:46:26 pm »
If you notice, I wasn't arguing the point to anybody wearing a mask. I just wanted to reveal the extent of compliance to a mask rule that no longer exists which is just flat out strange... and funny.

Wasn't sure the level of volume of how others may have heard.  If done stealthly, I guess you are fine.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 05:47:35 pm »
Wasn't sure the level of volume of how others may have heard.  If done stealthly, I guess you are fine.

@pjcomix is a professional at this stuff.  I've been a reader of his for years.
I will NOT comply.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 06:51:18 pm »
I am thinking of doing a compilation of people in their cars while wearing their masks. That's the funniest situation of them all.