Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump to Discuss the History of His Administration with Bill O'Reilly in a Limit  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Skull

President Trump & Bill OReilly will dialogue  four times in December.  Eventually these live events will be appear on video. Tickets on sale soon...

https://www.billoreilly.com/b/President-Donald-J.-Trump-to-Discuss-the-History-of-His-Administration-with-Bill-OReilly-in-a-Limited-Engagement-National-Tour/-913254521950038165.html

Dec 11 - Sunrise, FL - BB&T Center - Tickets at ticketmaster.com

Dec 12 - TBA

Dec 18 - Houston, TX -Toyota Center - Tickets at www.toyotacenter.com

Dec 19 - Dallas, TX - Dallas-American Airlines Center - Tickets at ticketmaster.com

Changed thread title to the article title
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:41:43 am by MOD3 »
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline libertybele

Re: History Tour
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 12:40:21 am »
Each center holds around 20,000; I bet they will be packed! 

I wonder if we'll see protests??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 09:24:54 pm »
Each center holds around 20,000; I bet they will be packed! 

I wonder if we'll see protests??

Do you even have to ask that question? Of course Pantifa and BLM will be there.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 09:26:53 pm »
Do you even have to ask that question? Of course Pantifa and BLM will be there.

...and Trump will get the full blame.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.