Author Topic: Jemele Hill Calls Joe Manchin ‘Power-Hungry White Dude’ Upholding ‘White Supremacy’  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jemele Hill Calls Joe Manchin ‘Power-Hungry White Dude’ Upholding ‘White Supremacy’

Dylan Gwinn 7 Jun 2021

Former ESPN host Jemele Hill accused Senator Joe Manchin (D, WV) of being a “power-hungry white dude” after the senator refused to vote for the Biden Administration’s overhaul of U.S. election law.

Hill, who has a well-worn track record of branding virtually everyone she disagrees with a racist, took to Twitter to baselessly accuse Manchin of “white supremacy” because he has a different opinion than she does.

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1401563707965001734

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/06/07/jemele-hill-calls-joe-manchin-power-hungry-white-dude-upholding-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

So sayeth fat, racist black woman number 8,253,017. 

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
All these black female radical rassis all look alike to me.  Is this the one who wore the Tampon ear rings?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Racist' is code for heretic, apostate, infidel, and insidious and nefarious bourgeoisie capitalist pig.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
All white Rodents are racist and exercising white priv while they hold seats of power.    No white person should be in elective office or in government employ or in any other job, either.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Joe Manchin is trying to preserve majority rule with minority rights.

Otherwise, in 2022/2024, Mitch McConnell could use budget reconciliation to defund the EPA, the Department of Education, the National Endowment for the Arts, PBS, the United Nations, and foreign aid.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Funny how the massive amount of democratic idiots have conveniently forgotten how they use the fillibuster in an obstructionist manner.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

For some reason, I suspect Manchin will find being branded a racist, ummm, unpersuasive.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

Power-Hungry?  Seriously?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For some reason, I suspect Manchin will find being branded a racist, ummm, unpersuasive.

Thanks to BLM and their democratic friends, the term "racist" has become diluted and rings hollow nowadays. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think everyone but a very few are superior to Jemele Hill, whether one is white, black or orange.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington