Author Topic: Gov. Brian Kemp gets booed during speech at Georgia state GOP convention  (Read 435 times)

Online libertybele

Gov. Brian Kemp gets booed during speech at Georgia state GOP convention

GOP Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia on Saturday elicited boos and jeers at the state party's annual convention, reflecting the lingering resentment that many Republicans feel toward his certification of President Joe Biden's electoral win over former President Donald Trump in the state last year.

As Kemp aimed for unity, many of his supporters tried to cheer for the governor, who is up for reelection next year and faces a spirited GOP challenge from former state Rep. Vernon Jones, a prominent Black surrogate for Trump.

During his speech, Kemp touted his support of anti-abortion legislation and the restrictive voting law that he signed into law in March, while also discussing his reopening of the state during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But it was difficult to hear Kemp during parts of his speech, as the video taken by reporter Maya T. Prabhu of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution clearly shows............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gov-brian-kemp-gets-booed-during-speech-at-georgia-state-gop-convention/ar-AAKKuyz?ocid=Peregrine
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After betraying his party and President during the election, now Kemp wants his betrayed citizens to believe that he is a for real good ole boy, and true Conservative.  Ignore what i did, just believe my lieing mouth ?  How many can he fool?  Many of the other betrayers will be awaiting the results anxiously.  Is the con just that easy ?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:12:01 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline kevindavis007

After betraying his party and President during the election, now Kemp wants his betrayed citizens to believe that he is a for real good ole boy, and true Conservative.  Ignore what i did, just believe my lieing mouth ?  How many can he fool?  Many of the other betrayers will be awaiting the results anxiously.  Is the con just that easy ?

Maybe Trump should have run a better campaign..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/