Author Topic: Female Amazon delivery driver, 21, tells complaining 67-year-old woman customer to 'check her white  (Read 1828 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Female Amazon delivery driver, 21, tells complaining 67-year-old woman customer to 'check her white privilege' and then viciously beats her after being called a 'b***h' in feud over delayed package

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    Itzel Ramirez, 21, was arrested for a vicious assault on Bay Area woman, 67
    Ramirez, an Amazon delivery driver, drove packages to woman's door Thursday
    Witness said that the package delivery to woman's apartment was delayed
    She waited 15 minutes for package before asking Ramirez when it would arrive
    Ramirez is alleged to have responded by criticizing woman's 'white privilege'
    'You don't need to be a b***h about it,' woman allegedly told Ramirez in reply
    An enraged Ramirez then pins woman up against glass and throws punches
    Woman is believed to have suffered a broken nose and other visible injuries
    Ramirez is in jail on $100,000 bail; Arraignment is scheduled for Monday

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:20 EDT, 5 June 2021 | Updated: 15:51 EDT, 5 June 2021

A 21-year-old Amazon delivery woman viciously beat another woman, 67, who had called her a bi**ch after the San Francisco-area driver told her to 'check her white privilege' when she'd complained about a delayed package.   

Itzel Ramirez, the Amazon driver, was arrested after she was filmed assaulting the woman in Alameda County, the sheriff’s office said on Friday.

Video posted to social media shows the unidentified victim from Castro Valley appearing to say something to the driver after she dropped off the packages in front of an entrance to Vista Creek Apartments at around 6pm on Thursday.

Doug Smith, the owner of the apartment complex where the victim lives as a tenant, told KTVU-TV that the victim received an alert that a package she had been waiting for was delivered.

https://twitter.com/KRON4MKelly/status/1400902625789235206

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9655227/Moment-Amazon-delivery-woman-viciously-beats-woman-67-called-b-ch.html#reader-comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh ... that video will make the "self defense" claim laughable. It can also be seen that the driver used a chain or lanyard as a weapon.

I doubt this is the driver's first run-in with the law, based on her violent reaction to mere words and doing it from behind her target.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online rustynail

Obama started us on this path.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
uh-oh.

The (b)lack's mask came off.  That makes it a biological attack.

Yeah, (b)lacks can be "Hispanic" on the outside, too.   It the content of their lack of character that matters.  I'm not a racist to judge people on the color of their epidermis.   In fact, I'm pretty sure that female's skin has been wanting to run away from what it's been covering for more than 21 years, now.     I know I would, if I was that skin.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh ... that video will make the "self defense" claim laughable. It can also be seen that the driver used a chain or lanyard as a weapon.

I doubt this is the driver's first run-in with the law, based on her violent reaction to mere words and doing it from behind her target.
Probably a fistful of keys on the lanyard.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Yep. He reversed better than 50 years of improving race relations in eight. Some frigging "unifier".

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
I’ve gotten a notice that said my package was delivered and the package wasn’t delivered yet.  I only had to look out my door. If I lived in an apartment and had to walk down to the mailboxes and it wasn’t there I would probably be a little miffed I had to wait, too.

The girl probably marked all the packages delivered at the truck, as she put them in those baskets she was pushing and then checked her tik tok or Instagram before she wheeled them to the mailboxes.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think "FORMER Amazon delivery driver" is a more accurate description.

Takes real stones to sucker punch someone from the rear that is 3+ times your age.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

I think "FORMER Amazon delivery driver" is a more accurate description.

Takes real stones to sucker punch someone from the rear that is 3+ times your age.
Yeah. Shame the lady wasn't packing...

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

We usually go to our front door as soon as we get notification of an Amazon stop-drop-and-run. I don't think I've ever gotten there quickly enough to see the driver face to face. Usually they're already driving off.

However we live in a single family home rather than an apartment or condo complex. So that driver may have had multiple deliveries to the complex and just batched the notifications. The 67YO woman was rude, something service people like servers or delivery people get much more that they deserve. The driver, well, she needs prison time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline skeeter

Yep. He reversed better than 50 years of improving race relations in eight. Some frigging "unifier".
Once again proving today's most relevant truism; whenever a leftist makes a claim - could be about anything - always assume the opposite is true.

Offline Victoria33

I usually know which day Amazon is delivering my package(s) and I click on their website to my orders page and see what time it/they will arrive.  Close to the time, I click there again and see their truck making its way to my house.  When my house is next, I go to front door and see the driver come to front door and I wave at him through the glass and he waves back.

Offline goatprairie

I always find it amusing when certain minorities who most likely only got a particular job because of their ethnicity start shrieking about "white privilege."
From what I can see non-whites appear to have far more government-granted privileges than whites.
And if that photo is the Amazon delivery driver in the story, she appears to have quite a lot "white privilege" in her genetic makeup.

Offline PeteS in CA

And if that photo is the Amazon delivery driver in the story, she appears to have quite a lot "white privilege" in her genetic makeup.

Of the Iberian Peninsula variety.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is how Biden unifies America.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 7, 2021
The Amazon driver’s attack on an older woman is an important warning
By Andrea Widburg

On Friday, a very disturbing video emerged and instantly went viral. It showed a young Amazon driver viciously punch an older woman who had been unhappy with a slow delivery. While the video is shocking on its own, it’s also a loudly clanging warning about the dangers of Critical Race Theory (“CRT”), especially when allied with other leftist doctrines commonly taught to the young, including the claim that words are violence. As CRT expands throughout America, expect more attacks like this one.

You can see the whole episode in this video. Please note that the older woman had finished speaking and was walking away from the driver, Itzel Ramirez, when Ramirez suddenly went berserk – and, as the tweet notes, Ramirez still claimed self-defense:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/the_amazon_drivers_attack_on_an_older_woman_is_an_important_warning.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

June 7, 2021
The Amazon driver’s attack on an older woman is an important warning
By Andrea Widburg

On Friday, a very disturbing video emerged and instantly went viral. It showed a young Amazon driver viciously punch an older woman who had been unhappy with a slow delivery. While the video is shocking on its own, it’s also a loudly clanging warning about the dangers of Critical Race Theory (“CRT”), especially when allied with other leftist doctrines commonly taught to the young, including the claim that words are violence. As CRT expands throughout America, expect more attacks like this one.

You can see the whole episode in this video. Please note that the older woman had finished speaking and was walking away from the driver, Itzel Ramirez, when Ramirez suddenly went berserk – and, as the tweet notes, Ramirez still claimed self-defense:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/the_amazon_drivers_attack_on_an_older_woman_is_an_important_warning.html
This essay is dead on. By continually ripping at the national scab in their pursuit of power the democrat party led by their marxist fringe are setting up serious racial divisions and immeasurable suffering for this nation in the future.

Offline dfwgator

The idiots who voted for Obama started us on this path.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@roamer_1

That is hard to watch, the Amazon driver uses all the force she has to keep hitting the woman and that last upper cut blow was awful to see.

Friends, I am way older than that 60+ woman, but I am fit enough/know how to take someone down, and I would do it - no way would I stand there and let her beat me. As I sit here, I am thinking the fastest way to stop her is take out both eyes immediately.  She would not be thinking of protecting her eyes - she comes at me, I grab head with both hands, push thumbs deeply into both eyes.  I go home, she is blind.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 03:39:32 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This essay is dead on. By continually ripping at the national scab in their pursuit of power the democrat party led by their marxist fringe are setting up serious racial divisions and immeasurable suffering for this nation in the future.
This is exactly what the democrats want, a divided America. Not so long ago there was a time when people came to America to be Americans while still having pride in their past and traditions and Americans had tremendous unity and pride in their nation. The democrats can't win that way, national pride and unity is an anathema to them. I firmly believe the the only lesson they learned from Lincoln was about a house divided, and they took it as a game plan for power.