Author Topic: ‘Dr. Jill’ and Dr. Fauci in Harlem Greeted with a Chorus of Boos and Chants “Fire Fauci!”  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Dr. Jill’ and Dr. Fauci in Harlem Greeted with a Chorus of Boos and Chants “Fire Fauci!”
By Joe Hoft
Published June 6, 2021 at 7:41pm

Dr. Jill and Dr. Fauci received a not-so-warm welcome today as they visited Harlem, New York.

The crowd on hand to greet ‘Dr. Jill’ and Dr. Fauci in Harlem today booed loudly as their car arrived.  Spectators screamed in their New York accents, “Fauci you got your talking points from the CCP.”

And then the spectators joined in a chorus screaming in unison, “Fire Fauci.  Fire Fauci. Fire Fauci.”

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1401651136990486528

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/dr-jill-dr-fauci-harlem-today-greeted-chorus-boos-chants-fire-fauci/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

“Fauci you got your talking points from the CCP.”
Priceless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The worm is turning.
We need more of this.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if Dr. Jill could feel the love.