Author Topic: The Time of Romney-Ryan Republicanism Is Over  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Time of Romney-Ryan Republicanism Is Over
« on: June 07, 2021, 01:42:49 pm »
June 7, 2021
The Time of Romney-Ryan Republicanism Is Over
By J.B. Shurk

Paul Ryan (I know, sorry for bringing him up) delivered a speech at the Reagan Presidential Library at the end of May in which he sought to reassert himself as a leader of the Republican Party.  His shtick was the same spit wash that Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, and George Bush have tried rubbing on the Republican electorate time and again since Biden's official installation.  We're better than this reality TV outsider who hijacked the party.  Boo to populism; yay to True Conservatism, Inc.!  This is serious, people; we're at a 'crossroads' here.

I'll tell ya, he sold me.  If we act now and hand the party back to the likes of Romney, Bill Kristol, Nicolle Wallace, Steve Schmidt, Michael Steele, and all those Lincoln Project pedophile-protectors, then True Conservatism can finally be conserved most conservatively.  It will be awesome!  All that is required is a recurring hundred-dollar monthly donation and an annual vacation booking on Cruise Ship Bloviate, where D.C. "Smart People" will deign to entertain the riffraff from flyover country with their vacuous circumlocution, haughty preening, and selling of indulgences to those poor pensioners willing to buy whatever new book some intern wrote for the grifters to hock. 

Boy, just thinking about all those yahoos makes me that much more thankful that Donald Trump came around to expose the Republican Brahmin class for what it is.  To be so off-putting yet so capable of putting on airs is a tremendous talent that distinguishes the serpent-tongued Republicans of D.C. from the unkempt and unworthy horde of voters who know only how "to say what they mean and mean what they say."  Honest plain speaking is for the rubes; real sophistication requires lying to voters every two years and then mocking them for their beliefs while wine-and-cheesin' it up with Chuck Schumer's friends on the cocktail circuit in Northwest D.C. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/the_time_of_romneyryan_republicanism_is_over.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34