Author Topic: Trump: 'Too soon to tell' if Pence would be running mate if he seeks White House in 2024  (Read 788 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'Too soon to tell' if Pence would be running mate if he seeks White House in 2024
By Mychael Schnell - 06/06/21 09:08 AM EDT

Former President Trump on Saturday said it is “too soon to tell” if he would tap former Vice President Mike Pence as his running mate if he launches a bid for the White House again in 2024.

Trump, in an interview with Fox News after delivering a fiery speech at the North Carolina GOP state convention, said that while the two leaders had a “very good relationship,” he was “disappointed with Mike on one thing,” likely referring to Pence’s refusal to reject the Electoral College vote on Jan. 6. The former president's supporters stormed the Capitol that day, with some calling for Pence to be hanged. A number of reports after the insurrection said that Trump had not reached out to his vice president during the riots, who was in a secure location in the Capitol building with his family.

“Well I don't know, it's really too soon to tell. But certainly we had a very good relationship I was disappointed with Mike on one thing as he understands and some other people understand, but overall, I had a very good relationship with Mike and he's a very fine person and a fine man,” Trump told Fox News.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/557038-trump-too-soon-to-tell-if-pence-would-be-running-mate-if-he-runs-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mesaclone

Trump: 'Too soon to tell' if Pence would be running mate if he seeks White House in 2024
By Mychael Schnell - 06/06/21 09:08 AM EDT

Former President Trump on Saturday said it is “too soon to tell” if he would tap former Vice President Mike Pence as his running mate if he launches a bid for the White House again in 2024.

Trump, in an interview with Fox News after delivering a fiery speech at the North Carolina GOP state convention, said that while the two leaders had a “very good relationship,” he was “disappointed with Mike on one thing,” likely referring to Pence’s refusal to reject the Electoral College vote on Jan. 6. The former president's supporters stormed the Capitol that day, with some calling for Pence to be hanged. A number of reports after the insurrection said that Trump had not reached out to his vice president during the riots, who was in a secure location in the Capitol building with his family.

“Well I don't know, it's really too soon to tell. But certainly we had a very good relationship I was disappointed with Mike on one thing as he understands and some other people understand, but overall, I had a very good relationship with Mike and he's a very fine person and a fine man,” Trump told Fox News.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/557038-trump-too-soon-to-tell-if-pence-would-be-running-mate-if-he-runs-in

Let me paraphrase for President Trump:  "Pence will not be my VP selection."
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Pence might even do an even better job of turning his back on the President a 2nd time, eh ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Even Ceasar uttered et tu at his betrayal.

I'd hope Mr. Trump would be smarter than that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When pigs fly!!  Pence's political career is finished, kaput!!!

At best, he is selected to be an ambassador, say to China or Japan. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When pigs fly!!  Pence's political career is finished, kaput!!!

At best, he is selected to be an ambassador, say to China or Japan.

Or Yemen.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How about Venezuela ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions