Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace to Lewandowski: ‘Come On Corey’ — You Are Blaming Trump’s COVID Inaction on Fauci  (Read 609 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 6 Jun 2021

On this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” anchor Chris Wallace challenged Make America Great Again Action Super PAC chair Corey Lewandowski over his comments about Anthony Fauci’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

Wallace said, “Mr. Trump also went hard after Dr. Anthony Fauci, which raises the question, if he was so concerned about the Wuhan lab, why didn’t Mr. Trump do more to investigate it? Why didn’t he do more to put pressure on the Chinese when he was president?”

Lewandowski said, “President Trump said we believe that this originated in a lab in Wuhan, the media by and large dismissed that and even Jonathan Karl of ABC News came out and said the media had egg on their face for dismissing that potential claim of what transpired. So why don’t we have a commission, Chris? Let’s appoint Secretary Mike Pompeo and maybe Secretary Clinton to look into why 600,000 Americans have died because of this. Let’s hold China accountable. Let’s ask for the reparations which they owe not only us, but probably the world, and I think $10 trillion sounds like about the right amount to me.”

Wallace said, “But, Corey, back as late as March 27th, so at least two months after Donald Trump was mourned by his own national security advisor that this was going to be the greatest threat of his presidency and proceeded to play it down. As late as March 27th of last year, Donald Trump was still praising President Xi of China and still talk about how cooperative he was. Again, if he was so concerned about the Wuhan lab, he had the opportunity as president, why didn’t he get tough with China then when he had the opportunity?”

Lewandowski said, “We were listening to what the media has defined as the experts and Dr. Fauci—

Wallace interjected, “Come on, Corey. Corey, Corey, wait a minute, you’re telling me that the president— they’re going to blame the president’s inaction on Dr. Fauci?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/06/fncs-wallace-to-lewandowski-come-on-corey-you-are-blaming-trumps-covid-inaction-on-fauci/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I wish Chris could quit Trump.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fauci was advising the President at the time, naturally Fauci was going to cover up his part in the sinister plot to sterilize humanity.  The deep Staters are pushing denial as far as they can, they don't want the blame for what they took part in either.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Think about it.  Wallaces full cover from Fox shielded his liberal agenda, and may have done more damage to Trump's chances with his debate bias more than anyone else.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fixed it!

Agreed, this turd serves no purpose to society.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agreed, this turd serves no purpose to society.

Stealing a line from @roamer_1

"The apple didn't fall far from the horse."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Think about it.  Wallaces full cover from Fox shielded his liberal agenda, and may have done more damage to Trump's chances with his debate bias more than anyone else.

Mike Wallace? One of the great bastions of Old Media 'truth'? The reliable 60 Minutes anchor?

Facts. Whacko-liberal, and so is his son.

Folks moan about the press today - me greatest among the moaners - But let's not forget the days of Mike Wallace, Dan Rather, and Andy Rooney, when there literally was no alternative... And the great majority lent their ear without discernment, to anything the media fed them...

Good Lord, but how refreshing was Limbaugh in that day?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Wallace interjected, “Come on, Corey. Corey, Corey, wait a minute, you’re telling me that the president— they’re going to blame the president’s inaction on Dr. Fauci?”

First the media labelled Trump's position regarding China and COVID racist (that's the only reason they've adopted anti-Asian hate as a theme), now Wallace says Trump wasn't strong enough against China.

Lewandowski's answer should have been "The President was not inactive, and I'm blaming any failure to press China harder on *you and your industry* for indulging your "Trump is racist" myth at the expense of the American people."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 05:53:36 pm by HoustonSam »
James 1:20

Offline Hoodat

Trump's COVID inaction?  Is he high?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-