Author Topic: David Marcus defines the New Right conservative movement  (Read 15180 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: David Marcus defines the New Right conservative movement
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2021, 03:20:26 am »
He says my claim that he has no definition of the word "conservative" is false.

He provides no definition of the word "conservative" to validate his refutation.

Conservatism is God?  When asked who He was, He said "I yam what I yam".   Oh.  Wait, that was Pop-Eye.

Sure I did, even as I said.

No, it does not. Conservatism, as it touches American politics, is a coalition of factions formed lately in the right wing of the Republican party. That coalition of factions have prerequisite principles that are unmovable, and are part and parcel, the formative parts of the agreement between factions. Conservatism by definition is charged with preserving and fighting for those principles, and is nothing else.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,439177.msg2442532.html#msg2442532

pointing-up

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2021, 04:26:59 am »
NeverTrumpers, election fraud didn't happen until its proven it did happen in court, and democrats lean heavily on all facets of government.  as we have already seen.

The video evidence many of us witnessed in real time, like the capital building didn't happen yet.  Just like democrats views.

Facts are not facts, my opinion is fact!  Really?

So we have here that democrats are Conservatives and Republicans are not,or not good enough. I have never known a Conservative to speak annihilate America, nor trash truth. Notice how many times these ultra-'conservative' locksteps with the democrat agendas?  Hitlery committed ghastly felony crimes, her response was often; Prove it.  The Bart Simpson defense, and we see it again.  Fighting against Conservatives and giving democrats a pass?  but denying a bias? Bias all over the place.  We saw how that ended up last election.  We are now enduring the results.  Attacking Republicans and Trump, just like democrats do, but not a democrat.  If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck.....Denial of election fraud is how much of it has been justified,as democrats have warped and perverted our system.  Ask the tainted Courts and FBI,CIA, Justice Department for justice?  He full well knows that's a LAUGH, BUT uses it for denial, the same denial the democrats are using.  How can they march the same lock-step and yet have nothing to relate them, as their denial game plays out.  It's an I.Q. test.  Many refuse to be embarrassed at how badly they are failing.
 :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin:   :whistle:

We are seeing a determined divide and conquer movement of the left.  Sad to see its effect, pretend ultra-Conservative movement.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:34:09 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2021, 05:52:20 am »
NeverTrumpers, election fraud didn't happen until its proven it did happen in court, and democrats lean heavily on all facets of government.  as we have already seen.

The video evidence many of us witnessed in real time, like the capital building didn't happen yet.  Just like democrats views.

Facts are not facts, my opinion is fact!  Really?

So we have here that democrats are Conservatives and Republicans are not,or not good enough. I have never known a Conservative to speak annihilate America, nor trash truth. Notice how many times these ultra-'conservative' locksteps with the democrat agendas?  Hitlery committed ghastly felony crimes, her response was often; Prove it.  The Bart Simpson defense, and we see it again.  Fighting against Conservatives and giving democrats a pass?  but denying a bias? Bias all over the place.  We saw how that ended up last election.  We are now enduring the results.  Attacking Republicans and Trump, just like democrats do, but not a democrat.  If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck.....Denial of election fraud is how much of it has been justified,as democrats have warped and perverted our system.  Ask the tainted Courts and FBI,CIA, Justice Department for justice?  He full well knows that's a LAUGH, BUT uses it for denial, the same denial the democrats are using.  How can they march the same lock-step and yet have nothing to relate them, as their denial game plays out.  It's an I.Q. test.  Many refuse to be embarrassed at how badly they are failing.
 :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin:   :whistle:

We are seeing a determined divide and conquer movement of the left.  Sad to see its effect, pretend ultra-Conservative movement.

Petulant and shallow thinking. So what if your every suspicion were true? What do you DO with it?
Harrumph and grumble. That's it.

Without PROVING IT, It may as well not be true for all its effect. You can do NOTHING without a court or an audit, or some form of actual authoritative result. So it seems your just mad that I refuse to listen to waggin tongues and won't join your tub-thumping and harrumphing chorus.

Which is utterly a waste of time.

Best to keep your powder dry and wait for something actionable than going off half-cocked for every rumor that comes over the hill. It;s all you'll do anyway, except looking the fool for subscribing to gossip. Happened to me too - I fell for the Dominion shtick... For a while... Because it was the only avenue to an interstate case and turning the SCOTUS loose. But it all turned out to be bullcrap, like all the rest so far.

Offline christian

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2021, 06:59:57 am »
roamer1:
Without PROVING IT, It may as well not be true for all its effect. You can do NOTHING without a court or an audit, or some form of actual authoritative result. So it seems your just mad that I refuse to listen to waggin tongues and won't join your tub-thumping and harrumphing chorus.

christian:
Sounds like Hitlery, i got away with it and owning the Justice Department, the FBI, CIA, and many and the Courts and a great deal of the rest of the government, you can't prove a thing.  So proud i kin burst my buttons, you lost, i won! Thats a lot of pride !   That magic brand of old west elixir of yours sure goes with a lot of pride!  Must be tough keeping an adequate supply of buttons on hand.  So how many you figger you've made fools of so fer ?  Bart Simpson and Hitlery Clinton rolled into one with A DASH OF P.T. BARNUM.  Yah got Buffalo Bill wid yah ?  Is Hitlery gonna head up yer ultra-Conservative movement ?

So we all talk alike,you sure ?  I notice i'm looking more and more like black/white/yellow/Red Conservatives ever day! Yah noticed too !
I have noticed your talking points closely align with the democrat party and D.U., your second homes ?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 07:10:59 am by christian »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2021, 08:28:56 am »
christian:
Sounds like Hitlery, i got away with it and owning the Justice Department, the FBI, CIA, and many and the Courts and a great deal of the rest of the government, you can't prove a thing. 

You forget that for all his 'lock her up' bullcrap, Tumpy backed off on Hitlery. Tumpy said she had enough. And not another thing was aimed at Hitlery thereafter.

So proud i kin burst my buttons, you lost, i won! Thats a lot of pride !   That magic brand of old west elixir of yours sure goes with a lot of pride! 

What the hell are you even talking about? I didn't win nothing. I had no dog in this hunt, or the last one. Or the one before that and etc. There ain't no pride in that. My wins were Reagan, the 94 Congress, and the Tea Party... There is not another Conservative thing to point to. In fact, matters not, Democrat or Republican, we're all losing bigtime. And y'all play partisan games, when BOTH sides are selling us out and Venezuela is just around the corner.

Must be tough keeping an adequate supply of buttons on hand.  So how many you figger you've made fools of so fer ?  Bart Simpson and Hitlery Clinton rolled into one with A DASH OF P.T. BARNUM.  Yah got Buffalo Bill wid yah ?  Is Hitlery gonna head up yer ultra-Conservative movement ?

So we all talk alike,you sure ?  I notice i'm looking more and more like black/white/yellow/Red Conservatives ever day! Yah noticed too !
I have noticed your talking points closely align with the democrat party and D.U., your second homes ?

Got nothing for all that... Yer spitting gibberish.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 08:32:43 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2021, 01:02:52 pm »
NO... According to YOU, not according to the Constitution.

On point is the Constitution assigning the sole authority to state legislatures wrt the appointment of electors.
State legislatures are the sole authority.
So what the state legislatures write is how it works.

Yeah, all the rest of us know this.

We also know that was not the process used in enough states to steal the election.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2021, 01:06:19 pm »
Petulant and shallow thinking. So what if your every suspicion were true? What do you DO with it?
Harrumph and grumble. That's it.

Which is utterly a waste of time.

Best to keep your powder dry and wait for something actionable than going off half-cocked for every rumor that comes over the hill. It;s all you'll do anyway, except looking the fool for subscribing to gossip. Happened to me too - I fell for the Dominion shtick... For a while... Because it was the only avenue to an interstate case and turning the SCOTUS loose. But it all turned out to be bullcrap, like all the rest so far.

It's BEEN proven.

It doesn't have to be in a COURT to be proven to the public.

The court ruled that OJ didn't murder Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

The public knows better.

The Rodents didn't win the election.   The public knows this.

However, I do recognize the need of weak people with weak arguments who can't admit the truth to hide behind arguments from authority.   

"The courts haven't ruled that way, so it's not true" is a standard loser ploy.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 01:17:03 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2021, 01:20:02 pm »
Yeah, all the rest of us know this.

We also know that was not the process used in enough states to steal the election.

No, as I said, you ASSUME that. You do not know how the legislature may have assigned their agents otherwise in the course of contingencies and emergencies... If the state certified, they were happy with the legalities... And there really is no more to say. Overturning state cert just does not happen. Sole authority and all.

I don't think it without fault. I think it a quixotic attempt, made for public consumption. The lawyers would have known that upfront.

Offline christian

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2021, 01:27:52 pm »
roamer1:

What the hell are you even talking about? I didn't win nothing. I had no dog in this hunt, or the last one.

christian:
So such bragging, with so much modest denial, its like talking to two faces.  Don't blame me for what i did, REALLY?  JUST WHAT WOULD BE EXPECTED AT D.U.!  Attack, attack,attack, but i ain't got no dog in this hunt! I.Q. check, AND LAUGHING IN YER FACES!  GOOD THING HE HAS SERIOUS BACKERS, EH?
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:   :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2021, 01:28:13 pm »
It's BEEN proven.

It doesn't have to be in a COURT to be proven to the public.

Picking nits. There is nothing to DO with your proposed proof without establishment of fact - a legal instrument of a court or audit of an election committee, or the like... Till then there will be no criminal indictment, no veritable proof the media can't avoid, no movement of legislatures to tighten up their methods... All there will be is you and a few more jumping up and down ineffectively.

meh.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2021, 01:31:18 pm »
roamer1:

What the hell are you even talking about? I didn't win nothing. I had no dog in this hunt, or the last one.

christian:
So such bragging, with so much modest denial, its like talking to two faces.  Don't blame me for what i did, REALLY?  JUST WHAT WOULD BE EXPECTED AT D.U.!  Attack, attack,attack, but i ain't got no dog in this hunt! I.Q. check, AND LAUGHING IN YER FACES!  GOOD THING HE HAS SERIOUS BACKERS, EH?
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:   :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Of course I attack Big.gov calling itself Conservative.
And after Cruz was gone there was no Conservative choice, and has not been since, so no, like I said, I did not and do not have a dog in  this hunt.

Offline christian

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2021, 02:42:39 pm »
roamer2:
like I said, I did not and do not have a dog in  this hunt.

christian:
That joke is old and stale, as you walk hand in hand lockstepping with the democrats, still advancing the cause of the last election being stolen.  Persuasive?  NOT!  DENYING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING, clever?  by half.  First Czarist cowboy i ever met!  I'll pass on your magic elixirs medicine show!  Too much toxic Putin like elixir for me to drink.  How is it for skin?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 02:44:29 pm by christian »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2021, 03:13:05 pm »
roamer2:
like I said, I did not and do not have a dog in  this hunt.

christian:
That joke is old and stale, as you walk hand in hand lockstepping with the democrats, still advancing the cause of the last election being stolen.  Persuasive?  NOT!  DENYING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING, clever?  by half.  First Czarist cowboy i ever met!  I'll pass on your magic elixirs medicine show!  Too much toxic Putin like elixir for me to drink.  How is it for skin?

Yeah, bullcrap. Just because I deny your idiot prince does not mean I am hand in hand with democrats - I deny their idiot prince too, and everything they do, even more than Republicans. A pox on both your houses!

I am not doing anything except defending Conservatism by the numbers. And there is no denying that I am doing exactly that.

So your petty accusations fall far short of anything other than making a fool of yourself.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2021, 03:24:42 pm »
"You may not be interested in government, but government is interested in you." 

Like it or not, we're all in it together.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2021, 03:31:17 pm »
"You may not be interested in government, but government is interested in you." 

Like it or not, we're all in it together.  :shrug:

I will not help it along with that. Not either side of it. Big.gov can go hang, be it from the Democrats or the Republicans. My liberty will not be made a compromise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2021, 03:42:27 pm »
I will not help it along with that. Not either side of it. Big.gov can go hang, be it from the Democrats or the Republicans. My liberty will not be made a compromise.

If you keep that up, then your liberties will be erased anyway, by morons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2021, 03:58:46 pm »
If you keep that up, then your liberties will be erased anyway, by morons.

That's what is happening right now, by morons on the right and the left. Why do you think I am heading up the holler? It is soon to be too late, if it ain't already. I seen it coming five years back and knew Republicans were never going to defend Conservatism. They are every bit Big.gov as the democrats are.

So I will walk off and leave y'all to it. Because I can. If neither side is conservative, if BOTH sides are liberal and interested only in expanding the federal behemoth, there ain't a damn thing I can do to stop it.

So much for the idea of lending one's endorsement to the lesser evil.

And by the end of the summer I should be up in the holler, way past the pavement, way past the gravel, out on the very end of a barely discernible two-track... Surrounded by hillbillies, with a clear shot up and down the divide from the Northern Territories all the way down to Colorado.

Just try to dig me out of there. So no, we are not in this together. While partisans rearrange the deck chairs, and the band plays on, I will be doing fine in the heart of the Rockies.

Have at it. If the cause is to choose which Big.gov I want to live under, I will choose neither.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2021, 04:06:41 pm »
Good luck when the revanooers show up.  Keep your powder dry.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2021, 04:10:55 pm »
Good luck when the revanooers show up.  Keep your powder dry.

The sheriff stops at the mouth of the holler and honks his horn if he has business up in there. Revenuers go up in there, they ain't never coming back down. And they know it. I figger they have easier fish to fry. Ever since Randy Weaver, they don't come up off the road.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:28 pm »
No, as I said, you ASSUME that. You do not know how the legislature may have assigned their agents otherwise in the course of contingencies and emergencies... If the state certified, they were happy with the legalities... And there really is no more to say. Overturning state cert just does not happen. Sole authority and all.

I don't think it without fault. I think it a quixotic attempt, made for public consumption. The lawyers would have known that upfront.

No.

It's an established fact that the states of PA, AZ, GA, WI and MI, at a minimum, did not select their electors by the laws set by the legislatures of those states.

To say that we don't know how the legislatures assigned their "agents" (secret agents, perhaps?) is irrelevant.  Because what we do know is that in those states the judicial and executive branches set aside the laws passed by the legislature and substituted their own rules.

Go back and read the Constitution.    You can find a copy on line without too much effort.

You've been regulated many times on this, your failure to accept...admit the truth is a sign of serious TDS.  Conservatives don't suffer TDS.

It's also a sign of dishonesty.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2021, 04:14:16 pm »
Picking nits. There is nothing to DO with your proposed proof without establishment of fact - a legal instrument of a court or audit of an election committee, or the like... Till then there will be no criminal indictment, no veritable proof the media can't avoid, no movement of legislatures to tighten up their methods... All there will be is you and a few more jumping up and down ineffectively.

meh.

Standard Rodent Tactic #1 - Blame the Americans for what you yourself are doing.

The one picking the baby lice eggs is the one babbling incoherently about the courts because they can't defend their position using the Constitution.

Which means "not me".

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2021, 04:16:21 pm »

Sayeth the Principled Conservative (TM) who can't admit the election was stolen right in front of his face.

Someone willing to accept a stolen election isn't a person who values liberty, not in the least little bit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2021, 04:35:26 pm »
No.

It's an established fact that the states of PA, AZ, GA, WI and MI, at a minimum, did not select their electors by the laws set by the legislatures of those states.

To say that we don't know how the legislatures assigned their "agents" (secret agents, perhaps?) is irrelevant.  Because what we do know is that in those states the judicial and executive branches set aside the laws passed by the legislature and substituted their own rules.

As they do all the time. One time up in here, the election took place in the midst of a flood. The court stepped in and gave the job of moving things to higher ground to the Sheriff and the Montana Guard. Many election locations were just shut down. Others moved out of their precinct. It was by no means normal, but we got it done. Sheriff guarded the chain of evidence, and it was a giant cluster. Guess what. All of it was legit. We did the best we could with what we had... and the county and the state signed off on the result.

We often have to have wiggle room around snow too.

Because things can't go as planned, there are contingencies in place, either by law or by precedent that are approved by the legislature, at least by passive acquiescence. That the Democrats used the phony covid plandemic to take advantage of such things is likely... but also legit. It happens all the time.

So don't tell me it is set in stone. I don't know what contingencies are allowed for, or how each state allows it, but legislatures overlook such things as a matter of course. Until you have examined those things. you are not on solid ground. It would take a whole herd of lawyers to try and figure it out.

Not that it matters. the end game is that the legislature appoints the electors themselves if things get too messed up. They did not feel the need to do that. and they certified. Pretty much tough sh*t, there it is.

You may not like it, but it don't look like you can beat it. As I said from the beginning, proving it is the hard part.

Go back and read the Constitution.    You can find a copy on line without too much effort.

You've been regulated many times on this, your failure to accept...admit the truth is a sign of serious TDS.  Conservatives don't suffer TDS.

It's also a sign of dishonesty.

Bullcrap. You offer only the Constitutional mandate. That does not take into account the many ways that the legislature could have written or acquiesced to differences during contingencies. How those are handled will be the caveat. and you ignore it at the peril of your argument.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2021, 04:38:54 pm »
Standard Rodent Tactic #1 - Blame the Americans for what you yourself are doing.

The one picking the baby lice eggs is the one babbling incoherently about the courts because they can't defend their position using the Constitution.

Which means "not me".

Your argument already lost, so...

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2021, 04:46:30 pm »
As they do all the time. One time up in here, the election took place in the midst of a flood. The court stepped in and gave the job of moving things to higher ground to the Sheriff and the Montana Guard. Many election locations were just shut down. Others moved out of their precinct. It was by no means normal, but we got it done. Sheriff guarded the chain of evidence, and it was a giant cluster. Guess what. All of it was legit. We did the best we could with what we had... and the county and the state signed off on the result.

We often have to have wiggle room around snow too.

Because things can't go as planned, there are contingencies in place, either by law or by precedent that are approved by the legislature, at least by passive acquiescence. That the Democrats used the phony covid plandemic to take advantage of such things is likely... but also legit. It happens all the time.

So don't tell me it is set in stone. I don't know what contingencies are allowed for, or how each state allows it, but legislatures overlook such things as a matter of course. Until you have examined those things. you are not on solid ground. It would take a whole herd of lawyers to try and figure it out.

Not that it matters. the end game is that the legislature appoints the electors themselves if things get too messed up. They did not feel the need to do that. and they certified. Pretty much tough sh*t, there it is.

You may not like it, but it don't look like you can beat it. As I said from the beginning, proving it is the hard part.

Was there a flood on Election Day?

No.

Would it have mattered?  Does the Constitution grant a weather-exception to the requirement that the LEGISLATURE determine the method of elector selection?

No.

Therefore, those electors selected during the Great Flood of Whenever?   Those were false electors, too.  Not relevant to the issue of THIS election, which was stolen by false electors without your objection.

I sense a stench of desperation in your posts, now.

Please cite the Weather Exception clause in the Constitution.

===
Explain to this Syracuse boy why ANYONE would have to have a problem with the wee-bit of snow Texas may get in any particular week?  Are Texans frightened by white things?  Just askin', for a friend, ya know.  Maybe Texas doesn't have trucks?  Maybe they just don't know how to drive in a little snow?   Too funny.

===

If the "continencies" aren't established in advance by the legislature, they're not allowed to alter how the presidential electors are selected.

You gonna tell us next that "infringed" only applies to gun owners who don't own scary looking guns, as defined by the people who stole the election of 2020?

Bullcrap. You offer only the Constitutional mandate. That does not take into account the many ways that the legislature could have written or acquiesced to differences during contingencies. How those are handled will be the caveat. and you ignore it at the peril of your argument.

Yeah.  It's funny how I insist that the CONSTITUTION, the guarantor of our (well, my) freedom is the go-to document for determining whether an election is lawful or not.

Since I offer "only" the Constitutional mandate, please cite the law in the United States that overrides the Constitution, provide a link, and then we can discuss who ratified this law, why the Americans weren't informed about it, and how that law you cite is better at protecting our liberties than the Constitution you s(p)it on.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:49:57 pm by Sled Dog »